Chevron Holdings Inc. (CHI) is a subsidiary and is a pioneer multi-function Shared Services Center in the Philippines located in Makati City. With a workforce of more than 1,000 employees, CHI delivers business services and solutions in areas such as finance, human resources, procurement, sales and marketing support and information technology.
Join our Finance Team:
Our Finance group delivers finance and accounting services to Chevron across the globe including Upstream, Downstream, Midstream and Corporate. We are innovative leaders sought out for our insights and commitment to protect and grow value. We are one team, bringing diversity to pursue common goal. We find better ways to do business and faster ways to make decisions. We inspire though our action. These are the qualities of Chevron Finance employees, and it is who we aspire to be.
In Finance, you will have the opportunity to grow your career in different functional groups such as Accounts Payable, Midstream Accounting, Bank, Revenue and Retail, Credits and Receivables, Intercompany, Financial Accounting and Reporting, Upstream Accounting and Business Analysis and Support.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Finance Analyst located in Makati City, Philippines.
As a Finance Analyst, you will:
•Provide core finance and accounting services including month end close process and reconciliation activities
•Deliver accurate and timely financials and execute control performance
•Collaborate with different teams internally within Finance and across multi-functional teams to deliver value to the company
•Enable process improvement opportunities and projects by understanding the end-to-end processes and bringing your insights and ideas forward
•Support organizational capability by sharing your knowledge and expertise
• Bachelor's Degree major in Finance, Business, Accounting, and related courses.
• Demonstrated experience and background in Finance, Accounting, and/or Audit work
• Effective communicator and able to build relationships with various stakeholders and teams
• Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
• Innovative and has passion for learning digital tools and technologies
• Experience and knowledge in digital tools and other technology systems is an advantage
Why join Chevron:
· Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies and has been doing business in the Philippines for more than 100 years
· Chevron offers a competitive package and an opportunity to extend operational support for Chevron offices in five continents
· Chevron provides career development opportunities to all employees through onboarding, training and development, mentoring, volunteering opportunities and employee networking groups
· Chevron is proudly recognized as an employer of choice, guided by a vision of diversity, inclusion and a commitment to equal employment opportunity
· Chevron operates with the highest ethical standards and place the highest priority on the safety and health of its workforce and the protection of communities and the environment
· Chevron advocates work-life balance, promotes a healthy behavior in the workplace, and offers employees access to various health and wellness programs
· Chevron achieves operational resiliency thru the use of technology to enable employees to work from home amidst the COVID-19 pandemic
Recruitment Process and Onboarding during COVID 19 pandemic:
HR initial phone screening, virtual processing for panel interview, job offer, medical assessment, onboarding and orientation.
Relocation will not be considered within Chevron parameters.
Expatriate assignments will not be considered.
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.