VP, Revenue Operations
Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving the understanding of the past. Since graduating Y-Combinator in 2014, Checkr’s product has shifted the on-demand economy and has continued to scale into serving enterprise companies across various industries. As a company that provides modern and compliant background checks for global enterprises and startups, Checkr knows first hand how difficult it may be for individuals with prior criminal history to find employment and we want to help provide fair chances for the formerly convicted. A career with Checkr provides the opportunity to make an impact on the professional lives of millions of people.
Reporting to the Chief Business Officer, the VP Revenue Operations will be responsible for building out comprehensive revenue processes, compensation planning and workflow efficiencies. You will build a world class go-to-market team, responsible for guiding Checkr through hyper growth, as we continue to transform the $5 billion background check industry. You will own all aspects of strategy and revenue operations for Checkr’s quickly growing field organization, including strategy, analytics, planning, operations, and enablement. Fostering strong relationships with CEO, VP Sales, VP Marketing, VP Finance, and VP Customer Success will allow you to set and execute the strategy for hyper growth. You’ll be comfortable utilizing large data sets to drive decisions.
- Build and lead Checkr’s Revenue Operations organization including strategy/planning, analytics, revenue operations, and enablement professionals.
- Partner closely with the executive leadership team to set go-to-market strategies and build corresponding business execution plans.
- Shape fundamental business strategies, including monetization of new revenue streams, market entry, vertical/segment focus and operating models.
- Lead business planning, goal-setting, and establish an analytical framework and cadence. Provide analytics and reporting for the Field team, including forecasting, pipeline analysis, quarter and year-end reports, board slides, performance to quota, deal tracking, funnel growth, funnel velocity and close rates.
- Own territory development and management, in partnership with the Data team, Marketing, Sales Development, and Sales leadership.
- Implement operating rules of engagement across Sales and Marketing teams to ensure cross functional coordination, revenue recognition and alignment of KPIs.
What you bring:
- Extensive experience building and leading global strategy, operations, analytics, and planning teams.
- Experience taking an early stage SaaS tech company through hyper growth and ultimately an IPO.
- Previous sales leadership experience is advantageous.
- Highly comfortable navigating ambiguity in a startup environment.
- Track record of creating innovative and sound strategy for growth.
- Management consulting/business strategy experience highly preferred.
- Ability to work cross functionally to gain consensus from multiple stakeholders and ability to lead major change efforts requiring cross functional leadership collaboration.
- Strong executive presence and communication skills
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Gym membership, transportation reimbursements
- Catered lunch, dinner, and snacks
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top