Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving the understanding of the past. Since graduating Y-Combinator in 2014, Checkr’s product has shifted the on-demand economy and has continued to scale into serving enterprise companies across various industries. As a company that provides modern and compliant background checks for global enterprises and startups, Checkr knows first hand how difficult it may be for individuals with prior criminal history to find employment and we want to help provide fair chances for the formerly convicted. A career with Checkr provides the opportunity to make an impact on the professional lives of millions of people and we encourage all qualified individuals to apply for our roles.
Checkr’s Solutions Team is responsible for working with our most complex clients to design and develop complex background check and onboarding workflows. Solutions Engineers at Checkr are experienced problem solvers with a background in project management, client consulting, and understand how to use technology to best deliver business value.
As one of Checkr’s first Solutions Engineers, you will be responsible for providing pre- and post-sales support for our most valuable customers and partners. You will be the primary technical and compliance counterpart and expert for our Sales and Customer Success teams.
- Educate prospects and customers on best practices for Checkr integrations
- Answer technical and compliance questions from partner and customer Engineering teams
- Wireframe custom integration flows
- Support our Customer Success team in technical on-boarding and in addressing ongoing integration needs
- Distill and communicate customer needs to the Product team
What you bring:
- 5+ years in a customer-facing and technical Sales / BD / Customer Success role
- Understanding of RESTful APIs
- Experience eliminating technical objections during the pre-sales process
- Great at building rapport with customers and Engineering teams
- Ability to juggle and complete multiple priorities/projects (internal and external) in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to travel as needed
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment where we leverage the latest technology
- Hands-on coaching and professional development
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement – a true meritocracy
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Gym membership, transportation reimbursements
- Catered lunch, dinner, and snacks
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history (in accordance with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance as well as state and/or federal laws).
Meet Some of Checkr's Employees
Co-founder & CEO
As the Co-founder and CEO, Daniel is responsible for leading the company through strategic growth that supports Checkr's mission.
Back to top