Senior Sales Operations Manager
Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving the understanding of the past. Since graduating Y-Combinator in 2014, Checkr’s product has shifted the on-demand economy and has continued to scale into serving enterprise companies across various industries. As a company that provides modern and compliant background checks for global enterprises and startups, Checkr knows first hand how difficult it may be for individuals with prior criminal history to find employment and we want to help provide fair chances for the formerly convicted. A career with Checkr provides the opportunity to make an impact on the professional lives of millions of people and we encourage all qualified individuals to apply for our roles.
Our Revenue team needs a powerful engine to help it accelerate. As Senior Sales Operations Manager, you will be a core member of the Revenue leadership team by driving sound decisions, strategic planning, and operational improvements for Checkr’s business. The Senior Sales Operations Manager will provide support to our Sales, Success, Business Development, and Marketing teams driving scalable revenue growth through effective infrastructure, programs, and processes.
- Work directly with key revenue team leaders on critical strategic and operational projects that provide key business insights and high-priority objectives as we enter our next phase of growth (client acquisition strategies, addressable market sizing, etc.)
- Lead execution of these projects by synthesizing / normalizing relevant data, driving data analyses, presenting finding to leadership, and developing an execution plan
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvement. Work with Sales, Marketing and other teams to inspect sales process quality and prioritize the highest leverage changes to drive the scaled acquisition of customers
- Design, implement, and coordinate sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the organization
- Drive sales compensation design and modeling of sales quotas to support the equitable assignment of sales goals and ensure goals are optimally allocated
- Develop key performance metrics and enhance / maintain our reporting processes
- Partner with the CRM architecture team to build automation and scalability into our sales infrastructure by leveraging Salesforce.com and other enablement technology
What you bring:
- 4+ years experience of progressive experience in Sales/Business Operations, Business Planning and Strategy experience
- Expertise in the Salesforce.com ecosystem
- Experience working in the areas of strategy, organizational design, process optimization and go-to-market approach
- Comfortable with quantitative models, drawing insights from large and complex datasets and translating those into actionable strategies
- Able to independently lead projects and independently scope, prioritize and execute initiatives
- Proven ability to be successful in a complex, fast-paced environment, planning and managing at both the strategic and operational level
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment where we leverage the latest technology
- Hands-on coaching and professional development
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement – a true meritocracy
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Gym membership, transportation reimbursements
- Catered lunch, dinner, and snacks
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history (in accordance with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance as well as state and/or federal laws).
Back to top