Senior Manager, Mid-Market Sales
Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving the understanding of the past. Since graduating Y-Combinator in 2014, Checkr’s product has shifted the on-demand economy and has continued to scale into serving enterprise companies across various industries. As a company that provides modern and compliant background checks for global enterprises and startups, Checkr knows first hand how difficult it may be for individuals with a prior criminal history to find employment and we want to help provide fair chances for the formerly convicted. A career with Checkr provides the opportunity to make an impact on the professional lives of millions of people and we encourage all qualified individuals to apply for our roles.
The Senior Manager, Mid-Market Sales is a hands-on sales management position responsible for contributing to new sales and the hiring and development of a high-performing, hungry sales team in Denver. You are driven and love diving in to lead by example. You are a true leader and bring a winning attitude to the table.
- Hire, coach and develop a passionate team to deliver against sales goals and other key results
- Directly manage a team of Mid-Market Account Executives that have fun winning together
- Get in the weeds with your sales reps on deals. Shadow calls to continually level-up their sales skills in deals
- Lead by example, champion deals and show them how it’s done!
- Conduct rigorous weekly forecasting and deal review to dig into deals and hold reps accountable and exceed your goals
- Reinforcing and iterating on sales methodologies and processes to improve efficiency and focus, enable greater scale, and yield better results
- Empower your sales reps to grow in their role and focus on career development
- Partner and collaborate with other departments to execute and align on cross-functional goals and initiatives
What you Bring
- 6+ years of direct sales experience in software industry, SaaS or Services a plus
- 2+ years of sales management experience
- Demonstrate a consistent track record of leading a team and exceeding goal both as an individual contributor and in management
- Salesforce experience and familiarity with various sales productivity tools (e.g. Outreach.io) a plus
- Experience using MEDDIC methodology or another defined sales process
- Thriving in a rapidly-changing environment
- Comfortable and willing to be a hands-on contributor
- Expertise in managing multi-stakeholder sales cycles and closing large deals
- Ability to identify strategic client pains and develop unique and compelling value propositions that focus on delivering business value to the client
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment where we leverage the latest technology
- Hands-on coaching and professional development
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement – a true meritocracy
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Gym membership, transportation reimbursements
- Catered lunch, dinner, and snacks
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history (in accordance with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance as well as state and/or federal laws).
Back to top