Senior Director of Demand Generation
- San Francisco, CA
Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving understanding of the past. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $2.2B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include, Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation.
Do you love campaigns? Are you excited by experiments that you can measure? Have you built and grown a team in the last 3-5 years? If so, this role might be for you. We’re looking for a seasoned demand generation leader who can successfully break through the noise, and deliver warm leads for our sales teams leveraging a combination of strategies (inbound and outbound). This is a critical role for the company to continue to fuel our growth.
- Lead and build a unified demand team (campaigns, partner marketing, digital, sales development and field marketing)
- Showcase how sales and marketing can work together for optimal outcomes (one team, one goal)
- Deliver predictable pipeline at scale with our three sales segments (Channel, MM and Strategic)
- Build and scale an Account Based Marketing Program for our Strategic Accounts business.
- Deliver efficient pipeline through a partner marketing demand program. This can be an effective lead generation machine across every segment
- Build an inbound machine through digital and other marketing channels
- Deliver a successful outbound SDR program
- Break through the noise and change the conversation through new marketing ideas and programs. Build brand awareness for Checkr
- Identify new ways to grow the business. Measure, learn and optimize everyday
What you bring:
- 10+ years of demand generation experience
- Analytical mindset
- Understanding and management of a breadth of demand tactics (digital to physical)
- Leadership experience (managed large teams, including SDR teams)
- Experience scaling partner marketing programs
- Experience using Salesforce and Hubspot (or any leading Marketing Automation platform)
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Gym membership, transportation reimbursements
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top