Sales Enablement Manager
Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving the understanding of the past. Since graduating Y-Combinator in 2014, Checkr’s product has shifted the on-demand economy and has continued to scale into serving enterprise companies across various industries. As a company that provides modern and compliant background checks for global enterprises and startups, Checkr knows first hand how difficult it may be for individuals with prior criminal history to find employment and we want to help provide fair chances for the formerly convicted. A career with Checkr provides the opportunity to make an impact on the professional lives of millions of people and we encourage all qualified individuals to apply for our roles.
Our Revenue team needs a powerful engine to help it accelerate. As our first Sales Enablement Manager, you will be a core member of the Revenue team (which includes Sales, Success and Business Development) by driving strategic sales initiatives that enable and empower our reps to be effective and productive. We're looking for someone with extensive experience working directly with Sales: you have a passion for sales and sales management, understand the demands on sales reps' time and the best ways for them to learn and absorb new product information, and know how to create and roll out new initiatives from end to end. You are familiar with sales methodologies, best practices, and sales metrics and cycles. Working with sales teams is highly interpersonal: you're comfortable with spreadsheets and metrics, but thrive on working with people face to face.
- Manage Checkr’s overall Sales development program which includes planning, creating, and coordinating training sessions on sales fundamentals, buyer knowledge, and product knowledge; delivered in on-demand, online, and in-person formats.
- Design and implement comprehensive initial onboarding (1-week bootcamp) and continuous
“getting-started” training programs with a 30-60-90 day plan for sales team members at all levels (Sales Managers, Field AEs, Inside Sales AEs, SDRs, and Solution Architects).
- Partner with senior sales leadership to identify opportunities for sales process improvement by identifying bottlenecks and process inconsistencies.
- Establish key performance indicators to track sales training program efficacy; work with the Sales Operations team to further develop and maintain KPIs, dashboards, and reporting to drive curriculum improvements.
- Align with People Ops business partners to develop core competencies framework to provide an objective scoring and promotion system across all position levels.
- Work with internal teams to create and package high-value, field tools (sales guides, training decks, presentations, demos, calculators, competitive battle cards, etc) - connect the dots between Product Marketing and Sales such that Sales is always armed with the right content with the right message at the right time.
- Work with Product Management to develop and implement product readiness training strategy to ensure the teams are prepared to use, sell, and support new product innovations.
- Implement and run QBRs and a range of other Sales Events such as annual sales kickoffs, mid-year events, etc.
What you bring:
- BA/BS required; minimum of 6 years experience in Product Marketing, Field Enablement, or Sales Training, preferably in the enterprise software space.
- Deep experience in supporting sales organizations, processes, and strategy and can be a trusted advisor to sales management and operations.
- Hands-on experience with LMS tools and processes (Brainshark, Cornerstone, etc)
- Experience in a high growth, startup environment.
- Understanding of Adult Learning and Development concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects to completion according to deadlines
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment where we leverage the latest technology
- Hands-on coaching and professional development
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement – a true meritocracy
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Gym membership, transportation reimbursements
- Catered lunch, dinner, and snacks
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history (in accordance with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance as well as state and/or federal laws).
Meet Some of Checkr's Employees
Co-founder & CEO
As the Co-founder and CEO, Daniel is responsible for leading the company through strategic growth that supports Checkr's mission.
Back to top