Mid-Market Customer Success Manager
Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving the understanding of the past. Since graduating Y-Combinator in 2014, Checkr’s product has shifted the on-demand economy and has continued to scale into serving enterprise companies across various industries. As a company that provides modern and compliant background checks for global enterprises and startups, Checkr knows first hand how difficult it may be for individuals with prior criminal history to find employment and we want to help provide fair chances for the formerly convicted. A career with Checkr provides the opportunity to make an impact on the professional lives of millions of people and we encourage all qualified individuals to apply for our roles.
As a Mid-Market Customer Success Manager you will be responsible for driving customer satisfaction and loyalty by ensuring that your clients are engaged and enjoying the full value of the Checkr solution. You will work alongside an elite team of fellow Customer Success Managers and Customer Support Representatives that succeeds through collaboration, grit, and constant improvement.
Our Customer Success team is proactive, intuitive, and dynamic in the sense that we work with different profiles and a broad range of customers who are in different phases of the customer lifecycle. Informed and organized, our team loves working to ensure that the value flowing from relationships between Checkr and our clients is maximized for all parties.
- Drive business value and measure ROI for your customers
- Design and execute on value roadmap for your customers
- Be an expert on the Checkr product from the business user perspective so as to become a trusted advisor for the customer
- Be consultative and build in depth relationships, and a complete understanding of their business goals and objectives
- Serve as the primary contact post-sale, beginning at onboarding and taking full ownership through the entire customer lifecycle, including renewals, expansions, & upsells
- Set up and drive quarterly business reviews with the customer
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (Engineering, Product, Sales, Support and Execs) to complete customer goals and be the voice of the customer to provide visibility and/or escalations
- Contribute to the ongoing company initiatives to continuously improve our approach to efficiently and effectively secure our customers’ success while enjoying the journey
What you bring:
- 3-5 years of account management/customer service experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - able to simplify complex topics in a friendly and approachable manner
- You are flexible and able to juggle and complete multiple priorities and projects (internally and externally) in a fast-paced environment
- You learn quickly and are excited to take on challenging new projects
- General knowledge of software applications i.e. Zendesk, Salesforce, Google Apps, etc.
- You enjoy planning, adjusting, executing, winning, and celebrating as a team
- Experience in the SaaS or Human Resources space is a plus
- BS/BA degree
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment where we leverage the latest technology
- Hands-on coaching and professional development
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement – a true meritocracy
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Gym membership, transportation reimbursements
- Catered lunch, dinner, and snacks
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history (in accordance with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance as well as state and/or federal laws).
Back to top