Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving the understanding of the past. Since graduating Y-Combinator in 2014, Checkr’s product has shifted the on-demand economy and has continued to scale into serving enterprise companies across various industries. As a company that provides modern and compliant background checks for global enterprises and startups, Checkr knows first hand how difficult it may be for individuals with prior criminal history to find employment and we want to help provide fair chances for the formerly convicted. A career with Checkr provides the opportunity to make an impact on the professional lives of millions of people and we encourage all qualified individuals to apply for our roles.
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator who will support our VP of Marketing and the marketing team. We are looking for someone who is creative and enjoys working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven and community oriented. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- Lead and manage calendar, appointments and travel arrangements
- Prioritize meetings and operate with a strict level of confidentiality & discretion
- Track and help drive completion of key deliverables
- Manage communications, presentations and other documentation
- Event execution and management
- Plan and execute quarterly team philanthropy & offsites
- Run weekly marketing program meeting to ensure cross-functional project timelines are being met
- Aggregate and assemble presentations and slide decks
- Provide strategic administrative and project management support
- Prioritize conflicting obligations and needs, independently and proactively carry out projects to completion on tight deadlines
- Greet external guests for meetings with Executive team
- 3+ years of executive assistant experience
- Strong calendar management skills with GCal
- Strong organizational skills, reflecting ability to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with attention to detail
- Solid understanding and working knowledge of Gmail, Google Docs, Sheets and Slides
- Aggregation & creation of slide decks
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, and external partners
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Gym membership and transportation reimbursements
- Catered lunch, dinner, and snacks
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history (in accordance with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance as well as state and/or federal laws).
Back to top