Inbound Sales Development Representative
Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving the understanding of the past. Since graduating Y-Combinator in 2014, Checkr’s product has shifted the on-demand economy and has continued to scale into serving enterprise companies across various industries. As a company that provides modern and compliant background checks for global enterprises and startups, Checkr knows first hand how difficult it may be for individuals with prior criminal history to find employment and we want to help provide fair chances for the formerly convicted. A career with Checkr provides the opportunity to make an impact on the professional lives of millions of people and we encourage all qualified individuals to apply for our roles.
As the Inbound Sales Development Representative, you will drive new business to our sales funnel. You’ll have the opportunity to refine and perfect our processes, work closely with prospects and close business for smaller accounts.
- First point of contact for all small-to-medium (SMB) inbound leads.
- Close direct transactional deals related to our SMB segment.
- Educate our channel partner leads on Checkr including channel pricing, integrations and product demonstrations.
- Qualify potential partner opportunities and passing these to the Business Development team.
- Develop and improve on email messaging and other top-of-funnel sales processes.
- Proactively working to maintain and improve CRM data quality.
- Work with Business Development teams to strengthen long-term relationships with accounts.
What you bring:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- You’re a quick learner that is excited to take on challenging projects.
- You’re smart, self motivated, organized, detail and process oriented.
- You’re a true team player that enjoys planning, executing, winning, and celebrating as a team.
- You bring a great attitude and go-getter mentality to the table and are open and able to tackle anything that comes your way.
- You’re personable, a clear and direct communicator, and can make connections with people over the phone and internally at Checkr.
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment where we leverage the latest technology
- Hands-on coaching and professional development
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement – a true meritocracy
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Gym membership, transportation reimbursements
- Catered lunch, dinner, and snacks
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history (in accordance with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance as well as state and/or federal laws).
Meet Some of Checkr's Employees
Co-founder & CEO
As the Co-founder and CEO, Daniel is responsible for leading the company through strategic growth that supports Checkr's mission.
Back to top