Director of Product - Enterprise
Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving the understanding of the past. Since graduating Y-Combinator in 2014, Checkr’s product has shifted the on-demand economy and has continued to scale into serving enterprise companies across various industries. As a company that provides modern and compliant background checks for global enterprises and startups, Checkr knows first hand how difficult it may be for individuals with prior criminal history to find employment and we want to help provide fair chances for the formerly convicted. A career with Checkr provides the opportunity to make an impact on the professional lives of millions of people and we encourage all qualified individuals to apply for our roles.
Checkr is looking to hire a Director of Product Management to lead a team of Product Managers focused on delivering customer-facing products. Your team will deeply understand specific industries / market opportunities, mid-market & enterprise customers, channel partners, and the developers who build integrations connected to the Checkr platform. Our ideal candidate will have a strong customer focus combined with a successful track record of delivering large scale product initiatives and defining long term product strategies.
What a typical week may look like at Checkr:
- Drive the product roadmap & strategy for all customer-facing features at Checkr
- Build a deep understanding and empathy for Checkr’s customers
- Identifying new strategic opportunities to delight customers and grow revenue
- Drive cross-functional alignment with sales, product marketing, customer success, business development, customers, and technology partners.
- Recruit, lead, mentor, and grow a team of high performing product managers
- Develop inclusive teams to foster growth and diversity
What we value in a Director of Product:
- 10+ years experience in product management, 4+ years as a people manager
- Proven track record of defining the strategy for large scale product initiatives
- You have an instinct for user experience and make data-driven decisions
- Seasoned negotiator and leadership presence
- Excellent presentation, written, and oral communication skills
- Experience with scrum or other agile development
- BS or MS in computer science, electrical engineering, or similar experience
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment where we leverage the latest technology
- Hands-on coaching and professional development
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement – a true meritocracy
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Gym membership, transportation reimbursements
- Catered lunch, dinner, and snacks
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history (in accordance with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance as well as state and/or federal laws).
Back to top