Training Specialist - KYC, AML, Compliance & Strategy
- London, United Kingdom
We're building the connected finance businesses deserve. Unleashing them with tomorrow's technology, today. Our flexible payments solutions help global enterprises - like Samsung, Deliveroo and Adidas - launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it's not just what we build that makes us different. It's how.
We liberate smart, passionate people to collaborate, innovate and do their best work - faster. That's why we're one of the most valuable fintech firms around. But we're just getting started. By cutting through financial complexity, we'll empower companies to change the world. Join us. Unlock your potential.
Build tomorrow, today.
Training Specialist - KYC, AML, Compliance & Strategy at Checkout.com
This role offers a unique opportunity to support the creation of high-quality training & enablement programmes globally.
You will be responsible for creating and delivering a variety of training & enablement programmes for Operations teams from onboarding through to specialist certifications.
Ensuring that colleagues in all operations departments are enabled to deliver their best work is a key part of this role and vital for future scalability
There is a hunger from our teams to learn and improve, and you'll be empowered to work at pace, experimenting and iterating projects that help up-skill and enable our people to deliver against our strategic priorities
- Obsessed with training and enabling people to get the best out of themselves
- Experience in delivering training to new and existing colleagues in a global organisation
- Able to decipher and collate information on a variety of complex topics and create easy to digest and accessible content
- A confident presenter who can get people to believe in you and develop trust
- Ability to manage multiple projects and business needs
- Strong communication, organisational, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to build solid relationships and collaborate across the business
- Uses qualitative and quantitative methods to understand business needs and opportunities, making recommendations and taking action
- Experience/background in AML, Compliance or CDD is a real advantage
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced and agile business with a focus on continuous improvement
- FinTech or Finance background also a strong advantage
What you will be doing:
- Design and deliver new joiner induction programmes for colleagues across operations
- Design and deliver specialist learning pathways to support business needs and ongoing people development
- Partnering with global operations leaders to understand their training and enablement requirements and formulate best-in-class programmes to meet operational needs
- Monitor and evaluate the business impact of all training initiatives
- Work with transformation and change teams to create training content supporting systems and process updates
- Deliver ad hoc training in response to skills gaps identified during audits
- Building content and engaging with Subject Matter Experts across the business to create the most accurate information
- Take time to research and understand new learning trends
- Be an ambassador for our values leading by example and embedding them into all enablement initiatives
What we stand for
At Checkout.com, everything starts with our values, including the experience we offer our people.
We supercharge your professional growth with career development programs and leadership training. You can learn your way, with tailored pathways and online platforms. And be inspired at relevant conferences.
We don't stop at 'good' here. We strive for excellence amongst our teams every day and recognize colleagues who take it to the next level through our quarterly peer-nominated Hero awards.
We're proud of our global connections and inclusive environment. So we champion this through our colleague-led community groups and celebrate many cultural events together.
Want to see us in action?
Take a peek inside here.
More about Checkout.com
We empower businesses to adapt, innovate and thrive with the connected payments they deserve. Our technology makes payments seamless. We provide the fastest, most reliable payments in more than 150 currencies, with in-country acquiring, world-class fraud filters and reporting, through one API. And we can accept all major international credit and debit cards, as well as popular alternative and local payment methods. Checkout.com launched in 2012, and we now have a team of 1000 people across 17 international offices. To date, we've raised a total of $830 million, with our recent Series C valuing us at $15 billion.
We believe in equal opportunities
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe that employing a diverse workforce is the right thing to do and is central to our success.
Back to top