We're building the connected finance businesses deserve. Unleashing them with tomorrow's technology, today. Our flexible payments solutions help global enterprises - like Samsung, Deliveroo and Adidas - launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it's not just what we build that makes us different. It's how.
We liberate smart, passionate people to collaborate, innovate and do their best work - faster. That's why we're one of the most valuable fintech firms around. But we're just getting started. By cutting through financial complexity, we'll empower companies to change the world. Join us. Unlock your potential.
Build tomorrow, today.
Technical Talent Sourcer at Checkout.com:
Checkout.com is actively seeking an enthusiastic and talented Technical Talent Sourcer to join our newly formed Sourcing Team within our People Acquisition function. In this position, you will play a key role in Checkout.com's growth and success as we look to double again in size this year.
As a Technical Talent Sourcer, you will predominantly be working on Checkout.com's Product & Technology priorities and key hires whilst maintaining a healthy talent pipeline for future roles. As part of this new team, you will also build highly diverse teams across the business by leveraging your creative sourcing skills.
Joining one of the fastest growing FinTech companies in the world, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a highly talented People Acquisition team, as well as our wider People function (People Operations, Development, Culture and Experience).
- 3+ years of tech sourcing experience in a fast pace environment
- Highly innovative sourcing skills (Social media, deep search, extension etc...)
- Passion for finding the best talent
- Creative mind with a keen eye on Diversity & Inclusion
- Good understanding of Engineering, Product, API and Cloud technology
- Discovering & Sharing sourcing hacks is what gets you excited
- Keen eye for detail, process oriented mindset and structured approach
- Capacity to work on tight timeframes, with a natural ability to manage priorities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with a proactive nature for keeping stakeholders up to date
- Passion for Data-Driven Recruitment
- ATS Savvy
- Fluent in Boolean search across a wide range of platforms and tools
- Fluent in English
What you will be doing
- Build the foundation of Checkout.com sourcing team by partnering with internal and external stakeholders
- Define & implement slick, robust and scalable best in class sourcing processes
- Develop local & regional sourcing strategies to support checkout.com rapid expansion
- Experiment new ways of building a strong talent pipeline
- Source passive talent using a variety of tools
- Design sourcing best practice documentations and training material
- Nurture, attract and engage passive candidates
- Pro-actively create talent & market mapping
- Work closely with hiring managers to design the ideal candidates' persona
- Generate creative sourcing strategies for each specific role
- Leverage data to influence hiring managers
- Partner with the wider People Acquisition team to design a scalable talent pipeline
- Provide a world class candidate experience
- Breathe Checkout.com values
If you don't meet all the requirements but think you might still be right for the role, please apply anyway. We're always keen to speak to people who connect with our mission and values.
What we stand for
At Checkout.com, everything starts with our values, including the experience we offer our people.
We supercharge your professional growth with career development programs and leadership training. You can learn your way, with tailored pathways and online platforms. And be inspired at relevant conferences.
We don't stop at 'good' here. We strive for excellence amongst our teams every day and recognize colleagues who take it to the next level through our quarterly peer-nominated Hero awards.
We're proud of our global connections and inclusive environment. So we champion this through our colleague-led community groups and celebrate many cultural events together.
Want to see us in action?
Take a peek inside here.
More about Checkout.com
We empower businesses to adapt, innovate and thrive with the connected payments they deserve. Our technology makes payments seamless. We provide the fastest, most reliable payments in more than 150 currencies, with in-country acquiring, world-class fraud filters and reporting, through one API. And we can accept all major international credit and debit cards, as well as popular alternative and local payment methods. Checkout.com launched in 2012, and we now have a team of 1000 people across 17 international offices. To date, we've raised a total of $830 million, with our recent Series C valuing us at $15 billion.
We believe in equal opportunities
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe that employing a diverse workforce is the right thing to do and is central to our success.