Checkout.com is one of the most exciting and valuable fintechs in the world, with our Series D taking our valuation to $40 billion. Our mission is to enable businesses and their communities to thrive in the digital economy. We're the strategic payments partner for some of the best known fast-moving brands globally such as Wise, Hut Group, Sony Electronics, Homebase, Henkel, Binance, Klarna and many others. Purpose-built with performance and scalability in mind, our flexible cloud-based payments platform helps global enterprises launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it's not just what we build that makes us different. It's how.
We empower passionate problem-solvers to collaborate, innovate and do their best work. That's why we're number 9 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list and on Glassdoor's list of Top 10 fintechs to work for. And we're just getting started. We're building diverse and inclusive teams around the world - because that's how we create even better experiences for our merchants and our partners. And we need your help. So, join us to build tomorrow, today.
Technical Recruiter - Tech
We are seeking talented Technical Recruiters to join our growing Tech Talent Acquisition team!
You'll play a vital role in the company's growth and success hiring across our Technology functions in the UK and Europe.
We currently have opportunities to hire within our Product, Engineering or core Technology Squads. It's a very exciting time to join us!
Our Tech Talent Acquisition teams cover:
Back End, Front-End, Full Stack, Mobile opportunities (Engineering Squad)
Product Management, Product Design, Program Management, Project Management (Product Squad)
Data, InfoSec, IT, SDET and many other roles that support CKO's core platforms (Tech Squad)
- Experience hiring technology roles (Data/Engineering/IT/Product) in a fast paced environment
- You excel delivering successfully using a variety of sourcing methods using different platforms, tools and techniques (e.g. LinkedIn, Lever, Hired.com, Events, Referral campaigns)
- You're confident prioritising workloads, multi-tasking and running multiple stakeholder relationships
- Building diverse shortlists and outreach is a priority - you ensure the best talent is hired at all times
- High level of integrity and able to set shared expectations successfully
- You're a big believer in a collaborative office culture.
What you'll be doing:
- Work alongside the TA team to successfully complete our daring hiring roadmap for 2022 and beyond
- Build strong tech talent pipelines and implement sourcing campaigns
- Create and automate searches to ensure we find the best tech candidates in the market
- Engage in Talent focussed projects that support hiring practices, referrals and talent attraction strategies
- Be creative and take initiative in attracting the best talent through new avenues
- Create relationships both with candidates and internal business partners
- Partner with our Talent Ops function to create engaging and memorable candidate experiences
As a Technical Recruiter, you will work closely with stakeholders and have exposure to wider talent projects as you develop in the team. This is a great opportunity to make an impact and excel in a Talent Acquisition role.
If you don't meet all the requirements but think you might still be right for the role, please apply anyway. We're always keen to speak to people who connect with our mission and values.
What we stand for
At Checkout.com, everything starts with our values, including the experience we offer our people.
We supercharge your professional growth with career development programs and leadership training. You can learn your way, with tailored pathways and online platforms. And be inspired at relevant conferences.
We don't stop at 'good' here. We strive for excellence amongst our teams every day and recognize colleagues who take it to the next level through our quarterly peer-nominated Hero awards.
We're proud of our global connections and inclusive environment. So we champion this through our colleague-led community groups and celebrate many cultural events together.
Want to see us in action?
Take a peek inside here.
More about Checkout.com
We empower businesses to adapt, innovate and thrive with the connected payments they deserve. Our technology makes payments seamless. We provide the fastest, most reliable payments in more than 150 currencies, with in-country acquiring, world-class fraud filters and reporting, through one API. And we can accept all major international credit and debit cards, as well as popular alternative and local payment methods. Checkout.com launched in 2012, and we now have a team of 1800 people across 19 international offices. To date, we've raised a total of $1.8 billion, with our Series D valuing us at $40 billion.
We believe in equal opportunities
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe that employing a diverse workforce is the right thing to do and is central to our success.