We're building the connected finance businesses deserve. Unleashing them with tomorrow's technology, today. Our flexible payments solutions help global enterprises - like Samsung, Deliveroo and Adidas - launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it's not just what we build that makes us different. It's how.
We liberate smart, passionate people to collaborate, innovate and do their best work - faster. That's why we're one of the most valuable fintech firms around. But we're just getting started. By cutting through financial complexity, we'll empower companies to change the world. Join us. Unlock your potential.
Build tomorrow, today.
Technical Recruiter at Checkout.com
Checkout.com is actively seeking an enthusiastic and talented People Acquisition Specialist to join our growing People Acquisition team. You will play a vital role in the company's growth and success, by attracting and identifying the best talent for our Engineering functions, specifically for our London, Berlin and Porto offices.
Your role will involve sourcing and guiding candidates throughout the entire recruitment process, ensuring a great candidate experience and establishing Checkout.com as an amazing company to work for.
Joining one of the fastest growing FinTech companies in the world, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a highly talented People Acquisition team, as well as our wider People function, People Operations, Development, Culture and Experience.
- 4+ years of experience in sourcing preferably recruiting for Engineering
- Strong knowledge of sourcing platforms, tools and techniques (e.g. LinkedIn, Stack Overflow, Hired.com)
- Ability to prioritise workloads, multi-task and manage multiple relationships
- Superb communication skills, both verbal and written
- High level of integrity and able to manage confidentiality
- Self-starter, able to work autonomously and succeed through personal drive
What you will be doing:
- Work alongside the team to successfully execute the ambitious hiring roadmap
- Create compelling job descriptions and advertise them on appropriate channels/job boards
- Build strong talent pipelines, execute sourcing campaigns and engage with talent throughout the entire recruitment process
- Screen all applications received on our ATS and progress accordingly
- Be creative and take initiative in attracting the best talent through new avenues
- Manage relationships both with candidates and internal business partners
- Create an engaging and memorable candidate experience
- Support on important projects that benefit the wider business
If you don't meet all the requirements but think you might still be right for the role, please apply anyway. We're always keen to speak to people who connect with our mission and values.
What we stand for
At Checkout.com, everything starts with our values, including the experience we offer our people.
We supercharge your professional growth with career development programs and leadership training. You can learn your way, with tailored pathways and online platforms. And be inspired at relevant conferences.
We don't stop at 'good' here. We strive for excellence amongst our teams every day and recognize colleagues who take it to the next level through our quarterly peer-nominated Hero awards.
We're proud of our global connections and inclusive environment. So we champion this through our colleague-led community groups and celebrate many cultural events together.
Want to see us in action?
Take a peek inside here.
More about Checkout.com
We empower businesses to adapt, innovate and thrive with the connected payments they deserve. Our technology makes payments seamless. We provide the fastest, most reliable payments in more than 150 currencies, with in-country acquiring, world-class fraud filters and reporting, through one API. And we can accept all major international credit and debit cards, as well as popular alternative and local payment methods. Checkout.com launched in 2012, and we now have a team of 1000 people across 17 international offices. To date, we've raised a total of $830 million, with our recent Series C valuing us at $15 billion.
We believe in equal opportunities
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe that employing a diverse workforce is the right thing to do and is central to our success.