We're building the connected finance businesses deserve. Unleashing them with tomorrow's technology, today. Our flexible payments solutions help global enterprises - like Samsung, Deliveroo and Adidas - launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it's not just what we build that makes us different. It's how.
We liberate smart, passionate people to collaborate, innovate and do their best work - faster. That's why we're one of the most valuable fintech firms around. But we're just getting started. By cutting through financial complexity, we'll empower companies to change the world. Join us. Unlock your potential.
Build tomorrow, today.
Senior Recruiter - Americas Checkout.com:
Checkout.com is actively looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking in-house Senior Recruiter - Americas to join the growing People Acquisition Team and support the company's rocketing growth and success by identifying, attracting and retaining the best talent possible across North and South America.
As the first Talent Acquisition role in our New York office, you will cover end to end recruitment for all roles in the region and work closely with a Global People Acquisition Team, the majority of whom are based in our Headquarters in London.
You will help sourcing and shepherding candidates throughout the entire process, ensuring the best recruitment experience for candidates and establishing Checkout.com as the most attractive brand to work for. You will have the opportunity to work alongside very talented Recruitment and HR professionals to deliver an ambitious recruitment roadmap across functions and ultimately fuel our rapid growth.
The ideal candidate is a dynamic and resourceful individual, with excellent communication skills and the ability to work autonomously in an entrepreneurial, high-paced environment. About You:
- 3+ years of recruiting/sourcing experience in a busy high-growth environment, preferably with experience in recruiting across multiple disciplines
- Solid knowledge of recruitment and sourcing tools, techniques and mediums
- Ability to prioritize workloads and manage multiple relationships
- Laser focused, with an excellent attention to detail
- Superb communication skills, both verbal and written
- High level of integrity and ability to display confidentiality at all times
- Self-starter, able to work autonomously and outperform through personal drive
- Spirited team player, willing to nurture a unique office culture that we call "home"
- Fluent in English. Spanish and/or Portuguese a bonus.
What you will be doing:
- Help maintain talent pipelines, execute sourcing campaigns and engage with talents throughout the entire recruitment process.
- Act as a business partner and collaborate with various hiring managers across the Americas region to ensure a seamless recruitment process
- Build compelling job descriptions, advertise them on appropriate channels / job boards
- Be an expert on LinkedIn Recruiter and build strong pipelines through sourcing candidates
- Screen all applications received on our ATS and prepare shortlists for the Team
- Foster relationships with critical talent pipelines, internal business partners and while ensuring an engaging and memorable candidate experience
If you don't meet all the requirements but think you might still be right for the role, please apply anyway. We're always keen to speak to people who connect with our mission and values.
What we stand for
At Checkout.com, everything starts with our values, including the experience we offer our people.
We supercharge your professional growth with career development programs and leadership training. You can learn your way, with tailored pathways and online platforms. And be inspired at relevant conferences.
We don't stop at 'good' here. We strive for excellence amongst our teams every day and recognize colleagues who take it to the next level through our quarterly peer-nominated Hero awards.
We're proud of our global connections and inclusive environment. So we champion this through our colleague-led community groups and celebrate many cultural events together.
Want to see us in action?
Take a peek inside here.
More about Checkout.com
We empower businesses to adapt, innovate and thrive with the connected payments they deserve. Our technology makes payments seamless. We provide the fastest, most reliable payments in more than 150 currencies, with in-country acquiring, world-class fraud filters and reporting, through one API. And we can accept all major international credit and debit cards, as well as popular alternative and local payment methods. Checkout.com launched in 2012, and we now have a team of 1000 people across 17 international offices. To date, we've raised a total of $830 million, with our recent Series C valuing us at $15 billion.
We believe in equal opportunities
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe that employing a diverse workforce is the right thing to do and is central to our success.