- London, United Kingdom
We're building the connected finance businesses deserve. Unleashing them with tomorrow's technology, today. Our flexible payments solutions help global enterprises - like Samsung, Deliveroo and Adidas - launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it's not just what we build that makes us different. It's how.
We liberate smart, passionate people to collaborate, innovate and do their best work - faster. That's why we're one of the most valuable fintech firms around. But we're just getting started. By cutting through financial complexity, we'll empower companies to change the world. Join us. Unlock your potential.
Build tomorrow, today.
Reconciliation Associate at Checkout.com
Checkout.com is actively looking for a driven and agile Reconciliation Associate to join our growing Finance team.
Working as part of our Treasury function, you will support the reconciliation of Card Scheme & Alternative Payment Method transactions. Evolving in a high-pace and dynamic environment, meticulous attention to detail will be the key.
The ideal candidate will be a dedicated, laser-focused and highly organised individual, not shying away from high volume work. You must be a team player when it comes to getting the job done and assisting wherever you can.
- A university degree in a numerical subject (and strong academic record) or 1+ year work experience with reconciliations in a high-volume transaction environment
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel (Formulas, Pivot Tables, Reference Functions)
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work with large data sets
- Motivation to find end-to-end solutions and work cross-functionally and with remote teams
- Ability to meet tight deadlines in an evolving environment and sometimes shifting priorities
- Fluency in English, and excellent communication skills at all levels
- Knowledge of Card Schemes, Alternative Payment Methods or Payin / Payout solutions will be an advantage
What you'll be doing
- Reconcile Checkout.com's payment gateway processing across multiple bank accounts
- Identify discrepancies, the respective root causes, and take action to eliminate and prevent any such in perspective
- Communicate with internal & external stakeholders to resolve queries
- Produce and review Checkout.com internal or external reporting - routine or ad-hoc
- Prepare month-end reports on Cost of Sales
- Continually look at ways of building-up on processes, improving reconciliation robustness and introducing controls
- Participate actively in project work or product development initiatives
What we stand for
At Checkout.com, everything starts with our values, including the experience we offer our people.
We supercharge your professional growth with career development programs and leadership training. You can learn your way, with tailored pathways and online platforms. And be inspired at relevant conferences.
We don't stop at 'good' here. We strive for excellence amongst our teams every day and recognize colleagues who take it to the next level through our quarterly peer-nominated Hero awards.
We're proud of our global connections and inclusive environment. So we champion this through our colleague-led community groups and celebrate many cultural events together.
Want to see us in action?
Take a peek inside here.
More about Checkout.com
We empower businesses to adapt, innovate and thrive with the connected payments they deserve. Our technology makes payments seamless. We provide the fastest, most reliable payments in more than 150 currencies, with in-country acquiring, world-class fraud filters and reporting, through one API. And we can accept all major international credit and debit cards, as well as popular alternative and local payment methods. Checkout.com launched in 2012, and we now have a team of 1000 people across 17 international offices. To date, we've raised a total of $830 million, with our recent Series C valuing us at $15 billion.
We believe in equal opportunities
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe that employing a diverse workforce is the right thing to do and is central to our success.
Back to top