- Berlin, Germany
We're building the connected finance businesses deserve. Unleashing them with tomorrow's technology, today. Our flexible payments solutions help global enterprises - like Samsung, Deliveroo and Adidas - launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it's not just what we build that makes us different. It's how.
We liberate smart, passionate people to collaborate, innovate and do their best work - faster. That's why we're one of the most valuable fintech firms around. But we're just getting started. By cutting through financial complexity, we'll empower companies to change the world. Join us. Unlock your potential.
Build tomorrow, today.
IT Administrator at Checkout.com
Checkout.com is actively looking for an enthusiastic IT Administrator, responsible for providing world-class technical support to on-site users. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all PC, MAC, and any other IT equipment' hardware and software.
Based in our newly acquired offices in Berlin, you will work with a wide range of end-users to diagnose and resolve technical issues, helping key stakeholders do their job faster and better and contributing actively to our current growth and success.
The ideal Candidate is self-motivated and directed with a positive hands-on and can-do-attitude, willing to work in an uncompromising, high pace, low-politics environment.
- Preferred previous experience as an IT Administrator or Support Engineer in a high-paced environment
- Basic knowledge of Servers, Networks and Databases preferred
- Experience with Okta and Gsuite is essential
- Experience supporting Apple OS X and Windows 10 is essential
- Ability to operate tools, components, and peripheral accessories
- Knowledge of Cloud environments would be desirable
- Self-motivated and able to prioritize tasks
- Creative problem solving skills, with good attitude and willingness to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English and proficient in German
What you will be doing
- Provide technical support to our local and branch users, on a mix of Windows and Mac devices
- Administration of accounts within management tools. Okta, Gsuite, Airwatch
- Take ownership and resolve issues and requests to completion
- Be involved in project work and responsible for tasks
- Support and administer a wide range of SAAS apps
- Document system configurations and update existing system documentation
- Repair/replace hardware and software as required
- Take charge and action the IT on/off boarding process to ensure a smooth start date
- Provide individual and group training and support on request
- Maintain IT assets & inventories
What we stand for
At Checkout.com, everything starts with our values, including the experience we offer our people.
We supercharge your professional growth with career development programs and leadership training. You can learn your way, with tailored pathways and online platforms. And be inspired at relevant conferences.
We don't stop at 'good' here. We strive for excellence amongst our teams every day and recognize colleagues who take it to the next level through our quarterly peer-nominated Hero awards.
We're proud of our global connections and inclusive environment. So we champion this through our colleague-led community groups and celebrate many cultural events together.
Want to see us in action?
Take a peek inside here.
More about Checkout.com
We empower businesses to adapt, innovate and thrive with the connected payments they deserve. Our technology makes payments seamless. We provide the fastest, most reliable payments in more than 150 currencies, with in-country acquiring, world-class fraud filters and reporting, through one API. And we can accept all major international credit and debit cards, as well as popular alternative and local payment methods. Checkout.com launched in 2012, and we now have a team of 1000 people across 17 international offices. To date, we've raised a total of $830 million, with our recent Series C valuing us at $15 billion.
We believe in equal opportunities
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe that employing a diverse workforce is the right thing to do and is central to our success.
Back to top