Implementation Engineer (m/f/d)
- Berlin, Germany
We're building the connected finance businesses deserve. Unleashing them with tomorrow's technology, today. Our flexible payments solutions help global enterprises - like Samsung, Deliveroo and Adidas - launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it's not just what we build that makes us different. It's how.
We liberate smart, passionate people to collaborate, innovate and do their best work - faster. That's why we're one of the most valuable fintech firms around. But we're just getting started. By cutting through financial complexity, we'll empower companies to change the world. Join us. Unlock your potential.
Build tomorrow, today.
Implementation Engineer at Checkout.com:
Checkout.com is actively looking for a dynamic & motivated Implementation Engineer supporting the team in providing our merchants and business partners with a world class technical support during the implementation process.
You will play a critical role in maintaining the trust of our customers, ensuring that any technical queries that arise during the implementation process are answered and escalated when required. Working directly with our customers' technical teams to resolve issues, you will also collaborate closely with various internal stakeholders across Technology and Business to contribute towards consolidating Checkout.com's position as a leading online payment solutions provider in the region.
The ideal candidate must be customer-driven and tech-savvy, with solid problem solving abilities and eager to join a dynamic, agile and fast growing environment.
- Coding skills (Ideally Java, PHP, C# or other)
- Knowledge of WAMP/LAMP stacks
- Experience with Git
- Familiarity of Android and iOS is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to work in a customer focused and target driven environment
- Technical Support experience in a Tech/FinTech company would be advantageous but not essential
- Fluency in English and German
What you will be doing
- Provide first and second line support to merchants during their implementation of Checkout.com payment processing technology
- Answer all merchants' integration related questions, including but not limited to configuration, debugging, documentation, testing, and go live support
- Manage incidents as related to the integration (investigation, troubleshooting, escalation, resolution, reporting, time tracking and analysis of incidents)
- Partner internally with Business Support, Sales, Software and Web Development to resolve issues that arise during customer trials, integrations, or post implementation support
- Advise Management on support issues which impact customer satisfaction and provide recommendations for appropriate actions
- Ability to multitask with multiple projects and integrations of key customers
- Maintain/update existing libraries/plugins used in integrations
If you don't meet all the requirements but think you might still be right for the role, please apply anyway. We're always keen to speak to people who connect with our mission and values.
What we stand for
At Checkout.com, everything starts with our values, including the experience we offer our people.
We supercharge your professional growth with career development programs and leadership training. You can learn your way, with tailored pathways and online platforms. And be inspired at relevant conferences.
We don't stop at 'good' here. We strive for excellence amongst our teams every day and recognize colleagues who take it to the next level through our quarterly peer-nominated Hero awards.
We're proud of our global connections and inclusive environment. So we champion this through our colleague-led community groups and celebrate many cultural events together.
Want to see us in action?
Take a peek inside here.
More about Checkout.com
We empower businesses to adapt, innovate and thrive with the connected payments they deserve. Our technology makes payments seamless. We provide the fastest, most reliable payments in more than 150 currencies, with in-country acquiring, world-class fraud filters and reporting, through one API. And we can accept all major international credit and debit cards, as well as popular alternative and local payment methods. Checkout.com launched in 2012, and we now have a team of 1000 people across 17 international offices. To date, we've raised a total of $830 million, with our recent Series C valuing us at $15 billion.
We believe in equal opportunities
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe that employing a diverse workforce is the right thing to do and is central to our success.
Back to top