Checkout.com is one of the most exciting and valuable fintechs in the world, with our Series D taking our valuation to $40 billion. Our mission is to enable businesses and their communities to thrive in the digital economy. We're the strategic payments partner for some of the best known fast-moving brands globally such as Wise, Hut Group, Sony Electronics, Homebase, Henkel, Binance, Klarna and many others. Purpose-built with performance and scalability in mind, our flexible cloud-based payments platform helps global enterprises launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it's not just what we build that makes us different. It's how.
We empower passionate problem-solvers to collaborate, innovate and do their best work. That's why we're number 9 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list and on Glassdoor's list of Top 10 fintechs to work for. And we're just getting started. We're building diverse and inclusive teams around the world - because that's how we create even better experiences for our merchants and our partners. And we need your help. So, join us to build tomorrow, today.
Financial and Legal Recruiter at Checkout.com:
Financial and Legal Recruiter at Checkout.com: Checkout.com is actively looking for an enthusiastic and highly skilled in-house Recruiter to join our growing People Acquisition team.
You will play a key role in the company's rocketing growth and success by identifying and attracting the best talent for our Business functions! You will help to source and guide candidates throughout the entire recruitment process, ensuring the best candidate experience and helping to establish Checkout.com as the most attractive brand to work for.
Joining one of the fastest growing FinTech companies in the world, you will have the opportunity to work alongside fantastic Recruitment and HR professionals in our mission to deliver an ambitious recruitment roadmap globally!
What you will be doing:
- Work alongside the highly motivated and effective Business Performance Recruitment team
- Identify, approach, interview and assess a diverse pool of candidates ranging from junior to senior positions
- Build strong talent pipelines, execute sourcing campaigns and engage with talent throughout the entire recruitment process
- Utilise data, market intelligence and past experiences to influence hiring managers in their day-to-day recruiting efforts
- Be creative and take initiative in attracting the best talent
- Partner with the business to execute on Checkout.com's hiring strategy
- Ensure an engaging and memorable candidate experience
- Build compelling job descriptions and advertise them on appropriate channels/job boards
- Utilise our ATS to effectively manage your pipeline of candidates
- Help to organise and attend events to attract candidates
- Support on important projects that benefit the wider business
- Demonstrated ability in recruiting/sourcing experience in a fast-growth environment, preferably working in the FinTech/wider technology industry
- Experience and success stories in recruiting for Business Support roles, especially Finance or Legal
- Solid knowledge of recruitment and sourcing tools, techniques and mediums
- Ability to prioritise workloads, multi-task and manage multiple relationships
- Laser focus when it comes to attention to detail
- Superb communication skills, both verbal and written
- High level of integrity and able to manage confidentiality
- Self-starter, able to work autonomously and succeed through personal drive
- Spirited teammate and willing to nurture a unique office culture that we call 'home'
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Business, Communications or related preferable
What we stand for
At Checkout.com, everything starts with our values, including the experience we offer our people.
We supercharge your professional growth with career development programs and leadership training. You can learn your way, with tailored pathways and online platforms. And be inspired at relevant conferences.
We don't stop at 'good' here. We strive for excellence amongst our teams every day and recognize colleagues who take it to the next level through our quarterly peer-nominated Hero awards.
We're proud of our global connections and inclusive environment. So we champion this through our colleague-led community groups and celebrate many cultural events together.
Want to see us in action?
Take a peek inside here.
More about Checkout.com
We empower businesses to adapt, innovate and thrive with the connected payments they deserve. Our technology makes payments seamless. We provide the fastest, most reliable payments in more than 150 currencies, with in-country acquiring, world-class fraud filters and reporting, through one API. And we can accept all major international credit and debit cards, as well as popular alternative and local payment methods. Checkout.com launched in 2012, and we now have a team of 1800 people across 19 international offices. To date, we've raised a total of $1.8 billion, with our Series D valuing us at $40 billion.
We believe in equal opportunities
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe that employing a diverse workforce is the right thing to do and is central to our success.