We're building the connected finance businesses deserve. Unleashing them with tomorrow's technology, today. Our flexible payments solutions help global enterprises - like Samsung, Deliveroo and Adidas - launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it's not just what we build that makes us different. It's how.
We liberate smart, passionate people to collaborate, innovate and do their best work - faster. That's why we're one of the most valuable fintech firms around. But we're just getting started. By cutting through financial complexity, we'll empower companies to change the world. Join us. Unlock your potential.
Build tomorrow, today.
About the role
Checkout.com is actively looking for an enthusiastic and resourceful Customer Success Manager to nurture and maintain long-term relationships with our Tier-1 merchants and partners. This is a phenomenal opportunity to join one of the most successful FinTech companies at a turning point of its global expansion.
You will be the business advisor and the main point of contact to a merchant's pre, during, and post-integration process. You will act as the voice of our product and ambassador of our brand, delivering expertise and guidance to our merchants. Key for success here will be the ability to apply your business savvy knowledge and the required gravitas to effectively communicate and influence at all levels to achieve a winning scenario and promote the value proposition of the company.
The ideal candidate is an independent, hard-working individual, able to stand out in an ambitious environment and excel through self-motivation and personal drive. If you are eager to join a thriving, fast-paced, start-up company and contribute to shaping its future, this is the role for you to make a difference.
- Creating merchant-specific account development plans
- Building high touch, consultative and strong alliances with our merchants through regular and open communications
- Analyze merchant's performance and provide recommendations to improve the payment flow /revenue
- Delivering expertise, education, and guidance to merchants as they craft and complete a comprehensive, global payments strategy.
- Tracking merchant project results and ensure merchant activities are updated within Salesforce
- Understanding the intricacies of our products, services, and partner networks thoroughly to demonstrate as needed to meet our merchants' needs
- Collaborating with various teams (e.g. Sales, Legal, Integration, Support) across the company to ensure a first-class merchant experience
- Focusing on exceeding strategic and financial targets of our merchants by analyzing active payment products, transaction volumes, and service levels
- Sharing ideas and feedback on local trends including competitor insights, customer needs, sales, product, and marketing information
- Take a proactive approach on customer service items and problem-solving
- 4+ years experience in a B2B Account Management, Relationship Management or Customer Success role in the FinTech and/or Payments industry and/or e-commerce/previous merchant experience
- A strategic problem solver with excellent project management skills
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Good knowledge of today's major e-commerce and payments technologies, players, and major up-and-coming trends
- Customer-focused and able to establish a robust relationship with the assigned customer base
- Dynamic approach adapting to changing requirements with the ability to manage multiple opportunities concurrently
- Exceptional communication skills and negotiation techniques
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Fluent in English and Arabic (mandatory)
What we stand for
At Checkout.com, everything starts with our values, including the experience we offer our people.
We supercharge your professional growth with career development programs and leadership training. You can learn your way, with tailored pathways and online platforms. And be inspired at relevant conferences.
We don't stop at 'good' here. We strive for excellence amongst our teams every day and recognize colleagues who take it to the next level through our quarterly peer-nominated Hero awards.
We're proud of our global connections and inclusive environment. So we champion this through our colleague-led community groups and celebrate many cultural events together.
Want to see us in action?
Take a peek inside here.
More about Checkout.com
We empower businesses to adapt, innovate and thrive with the connected payments they deserve. Our technology makes payments seamless. We provide the fastest, most reliable payments in more than 150 currencies, with in-country acquiring, world-class fraud filters and reporting, through one API. And we can accept all major international credit and debit cards, as well as popular alternative and local payment methods. Checkout.com launched in 2012, and we now have a team of 1000 people across 17 international offices. To date, we've raised a total of $830 million, with our recent Series C valuing us at $15 billion.
We believe in equal opportunities
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe that employing a diverse workforce is the right thing to do and is central to our success.