Customer Success Manager
- Paris, France
We're building the connected finance businesses deserve. Unleashing them with tomorrow's technology, today. Our flexible payments solutions help global enterprises - like Samsung, Deliveroo and Adidas - launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it's not just what we build that makes us different. It's how.
We liberate smart, passionate people to collaborate, innovate and do their best work - faster. That's why we're one of the most valuable fintech firms around. But we're just getting started. By cutting through financial complexity, we'll empower companies to change the world. Join us. Unlock your potential.
Build tomorrow, today.
Customer Success Manager at Checkout.com
Checkout.com is actively looking for an enthusiastic and inventive Customer Success Manager to nurture and maintain long-term relationships with our Tier-1 merchants and partners. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the most successful FinTech companies at a turning point of its global expansion.
You will be the business advisor and main point of contact to a merchant's pre, during and post integration process. You will act as the voice of our product and ambassador of our brand, delivering expertise, education, and mentorship to our merchants. This person will be handling both French and Italian markets. The key for success here will be the ability to utilize your business savvy knowledge and the required gravitas to effectively communicate and influence at all levels to achieve mutually beneficial scenarios and promote our value proposition.
The ideal candidate is an independent, high-achieving individual, able to stand out in an ambitious environment and excel through self-motivation and personal drive. If you are eager to join a thriving, fast-paced, start-up company and contribute to shaping its future, this is the role for you to make a difference.
- 3+ years' experience in a B2B Account Management, Relationship Management or Customer Success role in the FinTech and/or Payments industry
- A strategic problem solver with excellent project management skills
- Good knowledge of today's major e commerce and payments technologies, players and major future trends
- Customer driven and able to establish robust relationship with assigned customer base
- Multifaceted approach adapting to changing requirements with the ability to balance multiple opportunities concurrently
- Fluent in French and English
What you will be doing
- Crafting merchant specific account development plans
- Building high touch, consultative and positive relationships with our merchants through regular and open communications
- Delivering expertise, education, and guidance to merchants as they craft and execute on a comprehensive, global payments strategy.
- Tracking merchant project deliverables and ensure merchant activities are updated within SalesForce
- Understanding the intricacies of our products, services and partner networks thoroughly to leverage as needed to meet our merchants' needs
- Collaborating with various teams (e.g. Sales, Legal, Integration, Support) across the company to ensure an outstanding merchant experience
- Find out more about what you'll be doing from the team. Let Hicham take you through what life as a Customer Success Manager involves, and why he enjoys working at Checkout.com.
What we stand for
At Checkout.com, everything starts with our values, including the experience we offer our people.
We supercharge your professional growth with career development programs and leadership training. You can learn your way, with tailored pathways and online platforms. And be inspired at relevant conferences.
We don't stop at 'good' here. We strive for excellence amongst our teams every day and recognize colleagues who take it to the next level through our quarterly peer-nominated Hero awards.
We're proud of our global connections and inclusive environment. So we champion this through our colleague-led community groups and celebrate many cultural events together.
Want to see us in action?
Take a peek inside here.
More about Checkout.com
We empower businesses to adapt, innovate and thrive with the connected payments they deserve. Our technology makes payments seamless. We provide the fastest, most reliable payments in more than 150 currencies, with in-country acquiring, world-class fraud filters and reporting, through one API. And we can accept all major international credit and debit cards, as well as popular alternative and local payment methods. Checkout.com launched in 2012, and we now have a team of 1000 people across 17 international offices. To date, we've raised a total of $830 million, with our recent Series C valuing us at $15 billion.
We believe in equal opportunities
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe that employing a diverse workforce is the right thing to do and is central to our success.
Back to top