Checkout.com is one of the most exciting and valuable fintechs in the world. We're the strategic payments partner for some of the best known fast-moving brands globally such as Wise, Hut Group, Sony Electronics, Homebase, Henkel, Binance and many others. Purpose-built with performance and scalability in mind, our flexible cloud-based payments platform helps global enterprises launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it's not just what we build that makes us different. It's how.
We empower passionate problem-solvers to collaborate, innovate and do their best work. That's why we're number 9 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list and on Glassdoor's list of Top 10 fintechs to work for. And we're just getting started. We're building diverse and inclusive teams around the world - because that's how we create even better experiences for our merchants and our partners. And we need your help. So, join us to build tomorrow, today.
Bid Manager at Checkout.com:
Checkout.com is actively recruiting for a dynamic, collaborative and enthusiastic Bid Manager to join our fast-growing team in London headquarters. This role sits within our Bid Management function and reports into the Lead Bid Manager, who is seeking additional team members to support in delivering best-in-class bid management to our global sales community.
If you are a driven and focused individual, with high attention to detail and experience in managing bids within the payments space, we'd like to hear from you. This role requires the individual to support the team with a varying degree of outputs, for example from administrative support, RFx management (from security questionnaires and RFIs, through to strategic tenders and RFPs) and cross-functional collaboration with various internal teams at Checkout.com, to ensure the function continues to deliver excellence across all areas of bid management.
We are seeking an individual with strong experience in bids, who will add immediate value to this busy function from day one. This role will suit an individual who thrives in a high-paced, collaborative and hands-on global environment.
- 2-4 years' experience managing bids in the payments space.
- High level of attention to detail and driven by quality.
- Familiar with RFP tools and CRM systems.
- Highly organised and able to prioritize shifting workloads and tasks effectively.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong grasp of the English language.
- German/French/Mandarin/Cantonese-speaking candidates welcomed.
- Able to communicate and collaborate effectively with key stakeholders.
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously when required.
- Thrive in a high-pressure and fast-paced global environment.
- Enthusiastic/passionate about technology/payments.
What you will be doing
- Manage your own work load of assigned RFx to support the bid management team in the continued successful delivery of RFx across a variety of opportunities globally, as the organisation continues to grow at speed.
- Lead proposals and manage the RFx process including: initial scoping of the opportunity to understand merchant needs, development of the response strategy including value proposition and win themes, lead the creation of the main RFx documentation.
- Support with daily, essential bid practices and tasks (e.g. maintaining bid library, communicating with stakeholders, follow-ups, collateral updates etc.).
- Support the ongoing improvement of the bid collateral library.
- Rewrite collateral to ensure alignment of our tone and voice when completing RFx.
- Engage and coordinate relevant stakeholders across the business to complete tasks in support of RFx.
- Drive best bid practice throughout the organisation and throughout each RFx submission.
- Support the bid manager in continuing to develop and drive the bid function forward.
What we stand for
At Checkout.com, everything starts with our values, including the experience we offer our people.
We supercharge your professional growth with career development programs and leadership training. You can learn your way, with tailored pathways and online platforms. And be inspired at relevant conferences.
We don't stop at 'good' here. We strive for excellence amongst our teams every day and recognize colleagues who take it to the next level through our quarterly peer-nominated Hero awards.
We're proud of our global connections and inclusive environment. So we champion this through our colleague-led community groups and celebrate many cultural events together.
Want to see us in action?
Take a peek inside here.
More about Checkout.com
We empower businesses to adapt, innovate and thrive with the connected payments they deserve. Our technology makes payments seamless. We provide the fastest, most reliable payments in more than 150 currencies, with in-country acquiring, world-class fraud filters and reporting, through one API. And we can accept all major international credit and debit cards, as well as popular alternative and local payment methods. Checkout.com launched in 2012, and we now have a team of 1000 people across 17 international offices. To date, we've raised a total of $830 million, with our recent Series C valuing us at $15 billion.
We believe in equal opportunities
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe that employing a diverse workforce is the right thing to do and is central to our success.