Sr catering Director
Click here to Learn More about a Career with Chartwells Higher Education
At Chartwells Higher Education, people are at the core of our business. Together we build innovative food service concepts and serve fresh, local and nutritious meals at over 270 college campuses across the country. Twice named the Fastest Growing Brand by Nations Restaurant News, at Chartwells we take pride in creating opportunities for associates to grow their careers and achieve their development goals within the company.
LOCATION: IUPUI - INDIANA UNIV PURDUE UNIV OF INDIANAPOLIS
- Train catering staff in service techniques, menu presentation and customer service
- Train catering staff to increase culinary knowledge
- Track and monitor the labor and food cost for each event
- Maintain excellent client relationships
- May work with the Chef in creating menus
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Three to five years of foodservice management experience preferred
- High end VIP Catering experience is required
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable working in a large fast-paced kitchen
Apply to Chartwells Higher Education today!
Chartwells Higher Education is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Activation Date: Monday, June 12, 2017
Expiration Date: Wednesday, June 13, 2018
Meet Some of Chartwells Higher Education's Employees
Chief Executive Officer
Lisa focuses on giving passionate and high-performing employees at Chartwells the necessary tools and creative spaces to get their job done and move the company forward into the next generation.
Back to top