Click here to Learn More about a Career with Chartwells Higher Education
At Chartwells Higher Education, people are at the core of our business. Together we build innovative food service concepts and serve fresh, local and nutritious meals at over 270 college campuses across the country. Twice named the Fastest Growing Brand by Nations Restaurant News, at Chartwells we take pride in creating opportunities for associates to grow their careers and achieve their development goals within the company.
- Be involved in all aspects of the restaurant including hiring, training, coaching, and development in both the Service and Culinary side of the restaurant.
- Ensure the safety of our Guests and Associates through training and execution of food safety and restaurant safety standards and guidelines
- Be a leader in food quality, guest service, associate friendliness, and restaurant cleanliness through your team using proven systems and routines
- Be knowledgeable in the financial aspects of the restaurant as it pertains to sales growth, cost management, and profit growth
- Applies thorough knowledge of all policies, procedures and practices utilized within unit managed
- Seeks information regarding trends affecting food service industry
- Be a leader in responsible service including training and accountability for all TABC standards.
- Schedules will be variable but will include nights and weekends.
- Associate's degree preferred
- One to three years of foodservice management experience preferred
- Campus dining experience preferred
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Financial and business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
Apply to Chartwells Higher Education today!
Chartwells Higher Education is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Activation Date: Tuesday, August 15, 2017
Expiration Date: Thursday, August 16, 2018
Meet Some of Chartwells Higher Education's Employees
Chief Executive Officer
Lisa focuses on giving passionate and high-performing employees at Chartwells the necessary tools and creative spaces to get their job done and move the company forward into the next generation.
Back to top