Resident District Manager
Click here to Learn More about a Career with Chartwells Higher Education
At Chartwells Higher Education, people are at the core of our business. Together we build innovative food service concepts and serve fresh, local and nutritious meals at over 270 college campuses across the country. Twice named the Fastest Growing Brand by Nations Restaurant News, at Chartwells we take pride in creating opportunities for associates to grow their careers and achieve their development goals within the company.
The Resident District Manager is an experienced, strategic leader with proven management experience. Participates on a team and provides overall planning, direction, evaluation and control to assigned operation to achieve business and financial goals. Provides guidance and motivation to the entire university team. Establishes and maintains effective customer/client rapport.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of additional experience
- Minimum of five (5) years of Proven Leadership expertise
- Three (3) to five (5) years of direct foodservice operational management experience preferably in Higher Ed Dining setting, with inventory and purchasing knowledge and control
- Must have large volume account management experience of 10+ million or higher
- Strong knowledge of food and catering trends with a focus on quality, production, sanitation, food cost controls, and presentation
- Knowledge of P&L accountability and contract-managed service experience is desirable
- ServSafe® certified a plus
- Must be forward thinking, proactive and the face of Chartwells on campus
- Ability to offer new ideas and communicate change in a proactive way
- Must have the ability to travel to other regional accounts on a as needed basis (could involve overnight stays)
Apply to Chartwells Higher Education today!
Chartwells Higher Education is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Activation Date: Thursday, August 10, 2017
Expiration Date: Saturday, August 11, 2018
Meet Some of Chartwells Higher Education's Employees
Chief Executive Officer
Lisa focuses on giving passionate and high-performing employees at Chartwells the necessary tools and creative spaces to get their job done and move the company forward into the next generation.
Back to top