Regional Sales Director
Click here to Learn More about a Career with Compass Group
A family of companies and experiences
As the leading foodservice and support services company, Compass Group USA is known for our great people, great service and our great results. If you've been hungry and away from home, chances are you've tasted Compass Group's delicious food and experienced our outstanding service. Our 200,000 associates work in award-winning restaurants, corporate cafes, hospitals, schools, arenas, museums, and more in all 50 states.
Our reach is constantly expanding to shape the industry and create new opportunities for innovation. Join the Compass family today!
great people. great services. great results.
Each and every individual plays a key role in the growth and legacy of our company. We know the next big idea can come from anyone. We encourage developing and attracting expertise that differentiates us as a company as we continue to raise the bar.
We offer you earning potential of $100K (plus) with a base salary and commissions—uncapped! Commissions and benefits include: annual bonus payouts, 401k, expense account, annual Sales Excellence trip (all expenses paid trip with guest to lavish resorts in places like Aruba, Grand Cayman Island, Marco Island and other exotic destinations), company car and paid vacation. AND…we look towards your future with proactive learning and development, career pathing and loads of opportunity for internal mobility. Come join us for an unparalleled career opportunity, food (you gotta love it!) and the best work family anywhere!
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales for Higher Education the Regional Sales Director (RSD) will be responsible for growing Chartwells Higher Education business portfolio in the OH, PA and surrounding region of the United States. The "RSD" is responsible for all selling activities in their assigned territory and will play a key role in leveraging the organization's resources to ensure continued success. Candidate will be based in near a major airport with strong preference for individual to be in major metro in OH.
- All sales and sales-related functions for higher education including territory management, relationship building, identify prospective client's buying criteria and critical business issues.
- Drive new business revenue aggressively while ensuring strong profitability.
- Excellent rapport and relationship builder over the long – term selling cycle.
- Identify necessary support resources to successfully close new business
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities; strong time management skills
- Consistently exceed sales quotas
- High energy, positive attitude and excellent communication/presentation skills
- Communicate effectively across the organization both horizontally and vertically. Partner with operating colleagues.
- A track record of consistently exceeding sales quotas and targets for a minimum of 5 years
- Ability to work with an elaborate CRM system and utilize to its fullest extent
- Ability to represent the organization at a variety of industry and non-industry events. Serve as "face of the company"
- Excellent communication skills (listening, written and oral)
- Think logically with a common sense approach
- Very strong intellect, strong executive presence with high energy and the ability to progress further in the organization
- Has managed career in a credible, highly disciplined manner with great integrity and character
- Experience in higher education selling to the President's office and cabinet a plus
- Ability to travel extensively throughout the territory
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree
Apply to Compass Group today!
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Location: Ohio, Pennsylvania
Activation Date: Thursday, August 10, 2017
Expiration Date: Saturday, August 11, 2018
Meet Some of Chartwells Higher Education's Employees
Chief Executive Officer
Lisa focuses on giving passionate and high-performing employees at Chartwells the necessary tools and creative spaces to get their job done and move the company forward into the next generation.
Back to top