Click here to Learn More about a Career with Chartwells Higher Education
At Chartwells Higher Education, people are at the core of our business. Together we build innovative food service concepts and serve fresh, local and nutritious meals at over 270 college campuses across the country. Twice named the Fastest Growing Brand by Nations Restaurant News, at Chartwells we take pride in creating opportunities for associates to grow their careers and achieve their development goals within the company.
Implement the Quality Assurance program and maintain high standards of food safety and sanitation. Travel and responsibilities for (2) Campus locations, Jamaica, NY & Staten Island, NY. Oversee quality assurance, sanitation and safety programs. Conduct Site visits, document and correct issues, train associates and maintain all records. Schedule and track Third Party Audits. NYC Board of Health experience is preferred.
- BS degree in food science, food technology, food engineering, or a related science discipline REQUIRED
- Minimum of Certified Food Safety Professional (CFSP) credential required; Registered Sanitarian (RS) or equivalent credential preferred
- Minimum of five years combined regulatory experience and industry experience in a dedicated food safety support role
- Two to three years of direct experience with regulatory requirements for food establishments
- Strong technical knowledge of retail food safety and HACCP
- Experience in conducting technical research
- Excellent investigative and analytical skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications
Apply to Compass Group today!
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Location: New York-Queens
Activation Date: Tuesday, July 18, 2017
Expiration Date: Thursday, July 19, 2018
Meet Some of Chartwells Higher Education's Employees
Chief Executive Officer
Lisa focuses on giving passionate and high-performing employees at Chartwells the necessary tools and creative spaces to get their job done and move the company forward into the next generation.
Back to top