Click here to Learn More about a Career with Chartwells Higher Education
At Chartwells Higher Education, people are at the core of our business. Together we build innovative food service concepts and serve fresh, local and nutritious meals at over 270 college campuses across the country. Twice named the Fastest Growing Brand by Nations Restaurant News, at Chartwells we take pride in creating opportunities for associates to grow their careers and achieve their development goals within the company.
LOCATION: COLGATE UNIVERSITY - HAMILTON, NY
- The Marketing Manager will actively engage all guests with the use of but not limited to social media platforms, survey tools and focus groups to determine Guest Satisfaction, assess opportunities for new points of service, concepts, menus and delivery, etc.
- Supervises activities of and directs all marketing efforts on campus. Will develop and manage annual marketing plans for entire campus operations to include achievement of sales goals for meal plans, retail, residential experience and catering and measure results. This position will work in cooperation with the university community to enhance campus partnerships and to support sustainability awareness, programming for nutritional and dietary awareness, residential life, etc.
- This position must also be able to coordinate and plan programming and events, and lead a diverse committee of university and Chartwells participants.
- The creation and distribution of collateral for newsletters, programming announcements, promotional activities, guest feedback systems, etc., are within the purview of the Director of Marketing and Guest Experience.
- BS degree in Marketing preferred
- Minimum of three years marketing experience with Higher Ed experience preferred
- Ability to present to large groups
- Knowledge of merchandising and promotions
- Excellent writing skills
Apply to Chartwells Higher Education today!
Chartwells Higher Education is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Location: New York-Hamilton
Activation Date: Thursday, July 13, 2017
Expiration Date: Saturday, July 14, 2018
Meet Some of Chartwells Higher Education's Employees
Chief Executive Officer
Lisa focuses on giving passionate and high-performing employees at Chartwells the necessary tools and creative spaces to get their job done and move the company forward into the next generation.
Back to top