Click here to Learn More about a Career with Chartwells Higher Education
At Chartwells Higher Education, people are at the core of our business. Together we build innovative food service concepts and serve fresh, local and nutritious meals at over 270 college campuses across the country. Twice named the Fastest Growing Brand by Nations Restaurant News, at Chartwells we take pride in creating opportunities for associates to grow their careers and achieve their development goals within the company.
WICHITA STATE UNIVERSITY - WICHITA, KS
- Develop campaigns to increase awareness and usage of the campus dining facilities
- Present Chartwells programs to students and parents
- Work with student organizations and University/college personnel to create joint. Marketing plans to promote campus dining services
- Coordinate campus publicity for Chartwells
- BS degree in Marketing preferred
- Minimum of three years marketing experience with Higher Ed experience preferred
- Ability to present to large groups
- Knowledge of merchandising and promotions
- Excellent writing skills
Apply to Chartwells Higher Education today!
Chartwells Higher Education is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Activation Date: Tuesday, August 15, 2017
Expiration Date: Thursday, August 16, 2018
Meet Some of Chartwells Higher Education's Employees
Chief Executive Officer
Lisa focuses on giving passionate and high-performing employees at Chartwells the necessary tools and creative spaces to get their job done and move the company forward into the next generation.
Back to top