Click here to Learn More about a Career with Chartwells Higher Education
At Chartwells Higher Education, people are at the core of our business. Together we build innovative food service concepts and serve fresh, local and nutritious meals at over 270 college campuses across the country. Twice named the Fastest Growing Brand by Nations Restaurant News, at Chartwells we take pride in creating opportunities for associates to grow their careers and achieve their development goals within the company.
Our Dining programs bring students together and serve as centers of academic life on the campuses that we serve. Our mission is to nourish and inspire and to be the place where hungry minds gather!
LOCATION: Dutchess County Community College, Poughkeepsie, NY
Be a key part of our Opening Team as we enhance all Dining Programs at a NEW account! Put your Culinary stamp on designing creative Resident Dining, Catering and Retail options for our students and faculty at DCCC!
- Manage cost controls and control expenditures for this P&L account
- Plan and create nutritious menus for students & staff
- Purchase goods and manage inventory
- Implement new Culinary programs in conjunction with Chartwells Marketing and Culinary teams
- Culinary Degree preferred
- Three to five years of culinary Management experience
- Prior Higher Education Dining experience with strong knowledge of Catering and Retail concepts required
- Strong leadership skills
- Desire to work with an Industry Leader
- Ability to work all shifts including evenings and weekends when needed
- Knowledge of current Culinary trends
Apply to Chartwells Higher Education today!
Chartwells Higher Education is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Location: New York-Poughkeepsie
Activation Date: Saturday, September 2, 2017
Expiration Date: Monday, September 3, 2018
Meet Some of Chartwells Higher Education's Employees
Chief Executive Officer
Lisa focuses on giving passionate and high-performing employees at Chartwells the necessary tools and creative spaces to get their job done and move the company forward into the next generation.
Back to top