Director Of Operations
Click here to Learn More about a Career with Chartwells Higher Education
At Chartwells Higher Education, people are at the core of our business. Together we build innovative food service concepts and serve fresh, local and nutritious meals at over 270 college campuses across the country. Twice named the Fastest Growing Brand by Nations Restaurant News, at Chartwells we take pride in creating opportunities for associates to grow their careers and achieve their development goals within the company.
LOCATION: POTENTIAL BUSINESS - UNIV OF HOUSTON - TX
- Monitor the overall financial performance of the accounts to ensure profitability
- Ensure consistent and fair administration of personnel policies
- Manage planning, budget analysis and reporting for the region
- Participate in the sales process to grow the region
- Hands on training for at least one year. Role would then transition to a bench role.
- BS Degree preferred
- Five to seven years of contract foodservice management experience
- Higher Education background preferred
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Financial acumen
- Multi-unit experience is preferred
Apply to Chartwells Higher Education today!
Chartwells Higher Education is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Activation Date: Sunday, April 2, 2017
Expiration Date: Tuesday, April 3, 2018
Meet Some of Chartwells Higher Education's Employees
Chief Executive Officer
Lisa focuses on giving passionate and high-performing employees at Chartwells the necessary tools and creative spaces to get their job done and move the company forward into the next generation.
Back to top