Director Of Operations
Click here to Learn More about a Career with Chartwells Higher Education
At Chartwells Higher Education, people are at the core of our business. Together we build innovative food service concepts and serve fresh, local and nutritious meals at over 270 college campuses across the country. Twice named the Fastest Growing Brand by Nations Restaurant News, at Chartwells we take pride in creating opportunities for associates to grow their careers and achieve their development goals within the company.
POSITION LOCATED IN GALLOWAY, NJ
- Formulate budgets and plans for the operation
- Maintain and implement standards of quality in all areas of the foodservice operation
- Ensure compliance with all regional and account programs and policies
- Accountable for accurate reporting for the account
- BS degree preferred
- Five years of foodservice management experience required
- Higher Education experience in board and retail operations is required
- Knowledge of P&L accountability and contract-managed service
- experience is required
- Strong leadership and communication skills
Apply to Chartwells Higher Education today!
Chartwells Higher Education is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
This position has a $1,250 Employee Referral Bonus! Know someone you would like to refer? Have them apply at http://www.altogethergreat.com and ask them to provide your name and email address on the online Employment Application.
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Location: New Jersey, New Jersey-Atlantic City
Activation Date: Wednesday, September 6, 2017
Expiration Date: Friday, September 7, 2018
Meet Some of Chartwells Higher Education's Employees
Chief Executive Officer
Lisa focuses on giving passionate and high-performing employees at Chartwells the necessary tools and creative spaces to get their job done and move the company forward into the next generation.
Back to top