Director Of Facilities
Click here to Learn More about a Career with Chartwells Higher Education
At Chartwells Higher Education, people are at the core of our business. Together we build innovative food service concepts and serve fresh, local and nutritious meals at over 270 college campuses across the country. Twice named the Fastest Growing Brand by Nations Restaurant News, at Chartwells we take pride in creating opportunities for associates to grow their careers and achieve their development goals within the company.
The Director of Facilities administers and directs the Property Management, Building Maintenance, Janitorial and Grounds Maintenance for the assigned account. This role may coordinate client construction and renovation programs, or act as Owners Representative for construction issues.
- Plans, organizes, and controls functions and activities of all support services under the scope of the contract.
- Develops, implements or guides implementation of new and/or modified property maintenance programs, services, policies and/or procedures.
- Meets with client administrative and supervisory staff, as well as community groups, agencies, contractors, architects, and engineers to plan, organize, coordinate, and/or communicate programs, services, policies and/or procedures.
- Train and manage facilities staff including, but not limited to, monitoring work performance, preparing and/or reviewing performance evaluations for assigned personnel and performing counseling and disciplinary responsibilities as required.
- Monitors flow and quality of work to assure timely completion of workload and adherence to the contractual Scope of Work, Service Level Agreements for each site, and Key Performance Indicators are met.
- Insures adequate inventory of supplies and approved requisitions for equipment and supplies as authorized.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent formal education) in Engineering, Property Management, or related fields
- A minimum of 5 years responsibility at a management level in areas of property management, engineering, maintenance, or construction in Higher Education.
- Thorough knowledge of property management, building maintenance and construction practices
- Ability to meet travel requirements; Ability to operate a variety of office equipment or vehicles.
Apply to Chartwells Higher Education today!
Chartwells Higher Education is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Location: Texas-College Station
Activation Date: Tuesday, August 1, 2017
Expiration Date: Thursday, August 2, 2018
Meet Some of Chartwells Higher Education's Employees
Chief Executive Officer
Lisa focuses on giving passionate and high-performing employees at Chartwells the necessary tools and creative spaces to get their job done and move the company forward into the next generation.
Back to top