Director Of dining services
Click here to Learn More about a Career with Chartwells Higher Education
At Chartwells Higher Education, people are at the core of our business. Together we build innovative food service concepts and serve fresh, local and nutritious meals at over 270 college campuses across the country. Twice named the Fastest Growing Brand by Nations Restaurant News, at Chartwells we take pride in creating opportunities for associates to grow their careers and achieve their development goals within the company.
- Oversee all P&L and budgeting as it pertains to the account
- Maintain excellent relationships with the client
- Work with the Chef and management team in creating nutritious and top quality food for the students
- Implement new culinary programs in conjunction with the Chartwells marketing and culinary team
- Act as a liaison between Chartwells the school administration, staff, students and the community
- BS Hospitality degree preferred
- Three to five years of foodservice management experience required
- School dining experience preferred
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Financial and business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
Apply to Chartwells Higher Education today!
Chartwells Higher Education is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Activation Date: Wednesday, August 23, 2017
Expiration Date: Friday, August 24, 2018
Meet Some of Chartwells Higher Education's Employees
Chief Executive Officer
Lisa focuses on giving passionate and high-performing employees at Chartwells the necessary tools and creative spaces to get their job done and move the company forward into the next generation.
Back to top