Click here to Learn More about a Career with Chartwells Higher Education
At Chartwells Higher Education, people are at the core of our business. Together we build innovative food service concepts and serve fresh, local and nutritious meals at over 270 college campuses across the country. Twice named the Fastest Growing Brand by Nations Restaurant News, at Chartwells we take pride in creating opportunities for associates to grow their careers and achieve their development goals within the company.
POTENTIAL BUSINESS - Brooklyn, NY
Catering Director opportunity for a unique Higher Education account in the heart of Brooklyn!
Manage all Catering Business and Events as a key Leader of our Opening Team and be an exciting part of our success in this new venture!
- Train catering staff in service techniques, menu presentation and customer service
- Track and monitor labor and food cost for each event
- Maintain excellent client relationships
- Collaborate with the Chef in creating menus
- AS degree preferred
- Three to five years of foodservice management experience preferred
- Catering experience is required; Higher Education Catering experience is preferred
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Excellent communication skills
Apply to Chartwells Higher Education today!
Chartwells Higher Education is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Location: New York-Brooklyn
Activation Date: Monday, April 10, 2017
Expiration Date: Wednesday, April 11, 2018
Meet Some of Chartwells Higher Education's Employees
Chief Executive Officer
Lisa focuses on giving passionate and high-performing employees at Chartwells the necessary tools and creative spaces to get their job done and move the company forward into the next generation.
Back to top