Assistant Director Of Retail dining services
Click here to Learn More about a Career with Chartwells Higher Education
Location: ANGELO STATE UNIVERSITY - SAN ANGELO, TX
This position has a $500 Employee Referral Bonus! Know someone you would like to refer? Have them apply at http://www.altogethergreat.com and ask them to provide your name and email address on the online Employment Application.
At Chartwells Higher Education, people are at the core of our business. Together we build innovative food service concepts and serve fresh, local and nutritious meals at over 270 college campuses across the country. Twice named the Fastest Growing Brand by Nations Restaurant News, at Chartwells we take pride in creating opportunities for associates to grow their careers and achieve their development goals within the company.
- Maintain excellent relationships with the client
- Work with the Chef and management team in creating nutritious and top quality food for the students
- Manage a retail site on campus
- Implement new culinary programs in conjunction with the Chartwells marketing and culinary team
- Manage, train and develop staff
- Associate's degree preferred
- One to three years of foodservice management experience preferred
- Starbucks experience preferred
- School dining experience preferred
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Financial and business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
Apply to Chartwells Higher Education today!
Chartwells Higher Education is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Location: Texas-San Angelo
Activation Date: Tuesday, September 12, 2017
Expiration Date: Thursday, September 13, 2018
Meet Some of Chartwells Higher Education's Employees
Chief Executive Officer
Lisa focuses on giving passionate and high-performing employees at Chartwells the necessary tools and creative spaces to get their job done and move the company forward into the next generation.
Back to top