Assistant Director Of Retail dining services
Click here to Learn More about a Career with Chartwells Higher Education
At Chartwells Higher Education, people are at the core of our business. Together we build innovative food service concepts and serve fresh, local and nutritious meals at over 270 college campuses across the country. Twice named the Fastest Growing Brand by Nations Restaurant News, at Chartwells we take pride in creating opportunities for associates to grow their careers and achieve their development goals within the company.
LOCATION: University of Texas Dallas – Richardson, TX
- Maintain excellent relationships with the client
- Work as a team with other members of management team to successfully manage restaurant
- Hire, manage, train and develop staff
- Be able to comfortably manage both the front of house and the back of house aspects of the restaurant
- Be knowledgeable about and manage TABC guidelines.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Associate's degree preferred
- Prefer multi-unit experience
- Excellent P&L knowlege
- Strong Budgeting/forecasting experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to lead a team by example
- Comfortable with a combination of office and floor responsibilities
- Proactive/detail oriented
Apply to Chartwells Higher Education today!
Chartwells Higher Education is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Activation Date: Tuesday, April 18, 2017
Expiration Date: Thursday, April 19, 2018
Meet Some of Chartwells Higher Education's Employees
Chief Executive Officer
Lisa focuses on giving passionate and high-performing employees at Chartwells the necessary tools and creative spaces to get their job done and move the company forward into the next generation.
Back to top