Assistant Director Of dining services
Click here to Learn More about a Career with Chartwells Higher Education
At Chartwells Higher Education, people are at the core of our business. Together we build innovative food service concepts and serve fresh, local and nutritious meals at over 270 college campuses across the country. Twice named the Fastest Growing Brand by Nations Restaurant News, at Chartwells we take pride in creating opportunities for associates to grow their careers and achieve their development goals within the company.
Our Dining Programs bring students together and serve as centers of Academic life on the Campuses that we serve. Our mission is to nourish and inspire and to be the place where hungry minds gather!
LOCATION - Bard College at Simons Rock, Great Barrington, MA
- Maintain excellent relationships with our client and customers
- Work with the Chef and management team in creating nutritious and top quality food for students and staff
- Implement new culinary programs in conjunction with Chartwells Marketing and Culinary team
- Manage, train and develop staff
- Associate's degree preferred
- One to three years of foodservice management experience preferred; strong understanding of Retail concepts
- Catering experience a plus
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Financial and business acumen; technology driven
- Excellent communication skills
Apply to Chartwells Higher Education today!
Chartwells Higher Education is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Activation Date: Thursday, July 20, 2017
Expiration Date: Saturday, July 21, 2018
Meet Some of Chartwells Higher Education's Employees
Chief Executive Officer
Lisa focuses on giving passionate and high-performing employees at Chartwells the necessary tools and creative spaces to get their job done and move the company forward into the next generation.
Back to top