Marketing Manager, Demand Generation
Chartbeat, the content intelligence platform for publishers, believes that today’s content creators need mission-critical insights-- in real time and across desktop, social and mobile platforms--to turn visitors into audience. That’s why our software goes beyond clicks and pageviews so content creators can understand what, within their content, is keeping people engaged. Partnering with over 60,000 media brands across 60+ countries, Chartbeat’s software and front-line tools help the world’s leading media companies understand, measure, and monetize the attention earned by their content.
Chartbeat is seeking a hands-on Manager of Demand Generation to grow our revenue, shorten our sales cycle, and support all marketing programs. A key part of a small but influential marketing team, this person will be responsible for filling the marketing funnel and converting leads to opportunities.
Chartbeat relies on content, thought leadership, email marketing and events to drive leads and engage prospects, and expects the manager of demand generation to be a self-starter who takes ownership of making the best out of these assets. The person in this role will be responsible for the marketing automation tools including Marketo (with some Salesforce), and must have an expert understanding of these tools. The manager of demand generation will own the marketing funnel and deliver metrics and analysis around it.
Our ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of end-to-end demand generation strategies and a proven track record in building, executing, and delivering high impact, ROI-driven lead generation programs that materially impact the bottom line. This person will also be responsible for creating campaign assets and have good writing skills.
- Understand how to measure, segment, and quantify our total addressable market.
- Evaluate the market and configure a multichannel campaign strategy across advertising, email, and event marketing to reach the market.
- Build and execute marketing campaigns for lead generation in Marketo, with some expertise in Salesforce
- Execute advertising campaigns in LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc
- Manage digital marketing communications including nurture emails and webinar/event invites
- Initiate content marketing projects and contribute as content creator
- Create campaign materials using templates and other tools for emails, landing pages, one sheeters, etc.
- Understand our customers inside and out. Identify key market trends across regions and customer segments; help to build out campaigns by buyer profiles and journey.
- Have a high level of reporting sophistication to show conversion, most effective campaigns, and areas for improvement. Be able to draw conclusions and give recommendations on appropriate strategy based on the data collected.
- Present findings to marketing team and management.
- Comfortable aggregating and working with lists, building new lists and managing lists in partnership with sales
- Ensuring that “no lead is left behind.” Everything is followed up on and tracked.
- 3-5 years of B2B marketing experience required
- Experience working closely to connect the dots from marketing to sales and revenue teams.
- Understanding of advertising technology, equally comfortable as a marketing technologist and a content marketer
- 3+ years working in Marketo and Salesforce
- Ability to execute independently, yet collaboratively.
- Hard-working self-starter able to navigate a fast-paced environment while still providing attention to detail and approaching tasks conscientiously.
- Self-sufficient, capable of working in small teams with a lot of responsibility
Back to top