Chartbeat, the content intelligence platform for publishers, believes that today’s content creators need mission-critical insights-- in real time and across desktop, social and mobile platforms--to turn visitors into audience. That’s why our software goes beyond clicks and pageviews so content creators can understand what, within their content, is keeping people engaged. Partnering with over 60,000 media brands across 60+ countries, Chartbeat’s software and front-line tools help the world’s leading media companies understand, measure, and monetize the attention earned by their content.
THE TEAM + YOU
The Customer Success team is hiring exceptional individuals ready to impress our rapidly growing worldwide client list with outstanding support and attention. You’ll anticipate your clients’ needs, questions, and pain-points before they happen, then arm them with the information and insights to achieve their goals.
The Account Manager is responsible for managing, developing, and growing existing small and mid-sized client relationships worldwide. The AM will use systematic account management and forecasting to oversee a large base of clients to ensure timely account renewals, identify possible churns, provide product optimization, and recognize additional services while providing excellent customer service.
- Coordinate and participate in onboarding new clients as needed.
- Provide training to key clients on how to use the Chartbeat product suite through calls, virtual meetings, and, when appropriate, in-person presentations
- Communicate updates on product functionality and practical tips to clients
- Manage numerous deadlines for contract renewals and upsells
- Coordinate technical support requests with Chartcorps
- Analyze client usage and reports and account history to identify high potential accounts for upsell and churn risks for proactive engagement.
- Maintain Salesforce records on client history and interactions
- Gather and effectively communicate client feedback, risks/opportunities, suggestions and ideas to the Account Management Lead
- Proactively flag at risk accounts and work closely with Account Management Lead and other key internal stakeholders to retain accounts whenever possible
- Travel as needed to represent Chartbeat at client meetings and conferences worldwide.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of B2B experience, preferably with enterprise relationship management experience (SAAS, cloud, media, marketing, web analytics)
- Experience working with and/or for media organizations a major plus
- Demonstrated knowledge of Salesforce management preferred
- Familiarity with web/media publishing technologies and debugging tools is a major plus
- Ability to work independently and to effectively handle numerous and often simultaneous competing priorities simultaneously
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Experience working or studying outside the US is a major plus; multi-lingual skills strongly preferred, including but not limited to Spanish, Portuguese, French and/or German.
Meet Some of Chartbeat's Employees
Jenna studies how clients use Chartbeat products. She works closely with each product’s owner to plan cycle priorities and use data to inform the product roadmap.
Back to top