Chartbeat, the content intelligence platform for publishers, believes that today’s content creators need mission-critical insights-- in real time and across desktop, social and mobile platforms--to turn visitors into audience. That’s why our software goes beyond clicks and pageviews so content creators can understand what, within their content, is keeping people engaged. Partnering with over 60,000 media brands across 60+ countries, Chartbeat’s software and front-line tools help the world’s leading media companies understand, measure, and monetize the attention earned by their content.
THE TEAM + YOU
The Customer Success team is hiring exceptional individuals ready to impress our rapidly growing worldwide client list with outstanding support and attention. You’ll anticipate your clients’ needs, questions, and pain-points before they happen, then arm them with the information and insights to achieve their goals.
Your goal is to ensure that the mass management and day-to-day happenings of a large set of accounts is seamless, so get ready to brainstorm new ways to optimize and automate the way we interact with our clients — who we believe are our partners first and customers second.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all clients derive the most value possible from Chartbeat by training, educating, and updating users on functionality and best practices
- Maintain a large client book and stay up to date on deadlines and contract management
- Identify opportunities for increased product adoption and optimization
- Respond to best practices and technical support requests
- Follow through on the individual plans you set up for each client to show that Chartbeat helps expand traffic to their site, build more quality and engaging content, increase depth of each visit and more
- Brilliant communication and relationship building skills
- More organized than a container store
- Self-starter who can effectively multi-task with light supervision
- Confident team player in a fast paced environment
- 1-3 years of relevant work and/or internship experience
- Highly capable newbies will be considered, but previous experience in account management or customer service a preferred
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Please indicate foreign language proficiency
Meet Some of Chartbeat's Employees
Jenna studies how clients use Chartbeat products. She works closely with each product’s owner to plan cycle priorities and use data to inform the product roadmap.
Back to top