Technical Director-iOS Architect
Your Opportunity Schwab Technology Services is looking for a talented technologist to be the Architect for our Mobile Technology suite. This is an opportunity to work on the next generation of mobile finance applications and to be part of a cutting edge team that is respected for the products they produce and client satisfaction those products support. Schwab's mobile products offer exceptional customer service, brokerage, and bank products to both retail and institutional investors.
What you're good at
As the Mobile Architect on Schwab's Mobile Application Technology Team, you will be responsible for the design and architecture guidance across Schwab's suite of mobile applications for Retail, Retirement, and Intelligent Assistant. You will work closely with other technologists to define the mobile application technology strategy for the firm. You will lead the design discussions and mentor engineers on proper mobile application solutions. You will also publish and present to technology leaders and business executives, providing thought leadership around technical solutions
What you have
- 7+ years of Mobile Development Experience
- 3+ years of experience architecting and design native app solutions for iOS.
- Ability to define and present a vision for the future of Mobile Application Technology.
- Demonstrate architecting deployments of client-facing mobile software systems.
- Experience with REST, JSON, XML and interfacing iPhone/iPad applications to server side APIs.
- Proficiency with Swift
- Experience with Xcode IDE, Interface Builder and performance tools.
- Solid grasp of algorithms, memory management, and real-time communications.
- Familiarity with Agile practices.
- Understanding of Apples principles and human interface guidelines.
- Understanding of mobile encryption algorithms, analytics, and social channel integration.
- Experience in developing reusable artifacts, modules, and assets
Back to top