Systems Engineer III
- Lone Tree, CO
Your Opportunity Schwab's purpose is to help everyone become financially fit. Over the last thirty years, Schwab has grown from a brokerage house into one of the nation's leading financial institutions.
The Enterprise Technology & Infrastructure organization at Schwab is comprised of centralized teams that support Schwab business goals through the delivery of technology, operations, projects, business continuity and offshore management. The focus is on maximizing operating leverage by integrating functions, increasing productivity and gaining efficiencies in order to better position Schwab to compete in the marketplace and to reinvest in areas that matter most to our clients.
What you are good at
Endpoint Engineering, as part of Digital Workplace Technology, provides Operating Systems implementation and configuration for all endpoints both physical and virtual to ...... , Provisioning, Endpoint Administration tool solutions. ESM maintains a steady focus on the workplace environment with accountability for certification of desktop software for the Schwab desktop. Integration and Packaging services include integrating desktop software, application code into standard SCCM Package or silent windows MSI installs. The Testing and Certification service will test application packages in a lab environment to ensure applications install, back out, and function as intended within security stack on production environment. Release Management and deployment services schedule and manage the systematic deployment of software applications into the production desktop environment.
Responsibilities may include:
- Design and implement Windows 10 migration, OS upgrade workflows
- Provisioning Solution with limited/zero touch deployment
- Enhanced collaboration, individual engagement through Agile planning and execution
- Modern instance of deployment methodology using technologies MDM or UEM solutions.
- Expert experience with the Implementation and management of Bigfix and SCCM for patch and configuration management for 26k+ Workstations
- O365 client upgrade and migration experience
- PowerBI data analytics Business Intelligence report.
What you have
- 7 - 10 years' experience in workstation management and support
- Experience with BigFix is a plus
- Very Strong Knowledge of SCCM Collection Creation and Management
- Experience on VMWare, vSphere for Managing the Virtual Machines
- Well Versed on SCCM (Software Center Configuration Center), Experience on ePO Server, SCCM Client Center, Active Directory and SCCM Imaging Process.
- Trouble Shooting Skills on Windows O/S and Performance Testing.
- Strong knowledge of supporting Windows OS and Apple workstations
- Knowledge of Scripting a plus like Microsoft's PowerShell
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Strong customer service skills
- The ability to work well within small teams and foster relationships with our technology partners
- Ability to analyze system issues and requests, and quickly identify the technology issue and appropriate solution
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team to troubleshoot a wide variety of desktop application issues and application dependencies
- Strong communication skills with both written and verbal
- Strong knowledge of application troubleshooting, testing and automation tools
Back to top