Strategy Senior Manager, Investor Services and Marketing Integration Team
- San Francisco, CA
Your Opportunity Charles Schwab's Investor Services and Marketing Integration team is responsible for leading the integration of USAA and TD Ameritrade's Retail Investor and Marketing organizations into Schwab. This includes broad leadership over integration strategy, priority setting, and day-to-day management and coordination of all aspects of the organization's integration efforts. Major workstreams include branch location integration, joint service model design, product and branch integration, and organizational integration.
What you are good at
Reporting to a Managing Director (MD) for integration, this Senior Manager will support the integration of TD Ameritrade as well as post-conversion activities for the integration of USAA. This role is charged with delivering thoughtful, insightful, high impact contributions across a range of "high-stakes" strategic deliverables for the integration.
The Sr. Manager will work in a team setting and build relationships with a wide range of stakeholders at all levels of the organization and across Schwab's businesses. This individual must be a self-starter, thought leader, curious, strategic, execution focused, able to communicate for influence in both written and oral manners, be able to prioritize resources effective, analyze information for clear, fact based decisions and cultivate strong partnerships.
What you will gain:
- Opportunity to participate in major initiatives for the firm to drive growth
- Meaningful exposure to a wide range of business leaders and executives, including strong support for further career development at Schwab
- Further develop skill set to drive structured problem solving, conduct robust analysis and influence decisions
- Develop credibility and rapport with key business partners as you learn through work stream deliverables more about Schwab business lines
What you have
- 6+ years of work experience in strategy and/or client experience execution work required
- Bachelor's degree; MBA (preferred)
- Superior analytical skills, creativity in problem solving, and attention to detail
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal, with demonstrated ability developing materials and effectively presenting information
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity in a dynamic and fast-moving work environment
- Expert user of PowerPoint and Excel
- Personally and professionally aligned with Schwab's vision and values, and a strong interest in financial services
Back to top