Staff, C#.NET Applications Engineer
Your Opportunity The Schwab Retail Web Technology team leads a coordinated technology approach to continually improving one of Schwab's primary digital channels. Our team is seeking a talented Software Developer, who has a real passion for using state of the art web technologies to build compelling interactive web applications. In RWT, we strive to embody our Through Clients' Eyes strategy through our people and creative solutions.
What you're good at
As a Software Developer, you will be a key contributor to the design and implementation of our modern web applications. This role is all about getting the job done, so you have a can/will do mentality about all tasks associated with getting phenomenal code out the door. You prioritize mentoring your junior teammates and ask for help when needed. At Schwab, we understand that a highly collaborative environment allows for being wrong sometimes as part of growing and building trust together. As a Schwabbie, you listen to others with an open mind, foster diverse inputs, and respectfully convey your thoughts and opinions in pursuit of our collective goals.
What you have
- You possess an exacting attention to detail and the talent and enthusiasm for producing highly usable and scalable web software solutions using advanced development technologies
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science OR related practical experience
- 3-5 years of web software development experience, emphasizing .NET technologies
- Experience with end-to-end Angular2+ development
- Good interpersonal, analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to independently work as a contributing member of a quick and focused team
- Ability to thrive in a distribute development setting, across multiple time zones and locations
Back to top