Sr. Specialist, Data and Tax Analysis
- Lone Tree, CO
Your Opportunity Tax and Cost Basis Operations is a part of the Custody & Asset Services division. We are dedicated to leading a culture that delivers timely and accurate tax reporting in our efforts to create a premier client experience, while providing a controlled and disciplined environment that allows our employees to feel valued and engaged. Client Tax Reporting is under the Shared Support Services umbrella.
Withholding and Reconciliation is a specialized group within Tax and Cost Basis Operations that serves to reconcile our withholding amount, file timely returns for both state and federal entities and remit withholding to both the IRS and state government on a daily basis.
What you are good at
Reconcile variances between numerous systems to ensure our various state and federal filings are in order. Research and resolve notices received from the state and federal government. Prepare daily wires for transmittal of withholdings to both state and federal entities. Work with other outside groups to research and resolve variance and provide education on their downstream impacts to our processes. File monthly, quarterly and annual returns with various state and federal entities in addition to filing detailed electronic filings.
What you have
- Preferred 3+ years experience with accounting or reconciliation functions
- BA or BS preferred
- Strong reconciliation, analytical and research skills
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Complex problem solving skills
- Ability to maintain accuracy while processing large volumes of work under strict time constraints
- Flexibility to work in an evolving environment as processes and procedures are developed
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Proven experience collaborating across business units
- Ability to understand and mitigate risk
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detailed orientated
Back to top