Sr. Manager - HR Technology - Learning, Talent & Automation
Your Opportunity The HR Technology group is responsible for delivering technology products and capabilities solutions that support Human Resources strategy and supporting/maintaining Human Resources platforms. The group partners closely with product owners and with stakeholders within the HR organization.
This unique role, reporting to the Managing Director of the HR Technology group will be responsible for leading the HR Technology Learning, Talent & Automation development teams, whose primary focus will be to support the following areas:
- Provide the day-to-day leadership and recommendations for the design, development and implementation of new product features, enhancements and integrations for (Learning Management Systems, LMS), (Learning Experience Portal, LEP), (Talent & Recruiting) platforms in support of the multi-year HR strategic roadmap.
- Design and Deploy automation approaches, which includes creating automated regression testing capabilities for the HR Product platforms and utilizing RPA technologies such as (UIPath, Blue Prism, etc.) to automate HR back-end processes such as Payroll, HR Operations, Onboarding, Servicing, etc.
What you're good at
- Act as the development leader and partner with other development leaders within the HR Technology organization to design and architect sound HR technology solutions.
- Responsible for the quality of the product, from design through end-user experience.
- Work closely with HR product owners to understand strategy and help team refine requirements in an agile environment.
- Develop the Technical roadmap for HR Learning analytics including socializing opportunities, gaining buy-in and partnering with the team to deliver.
- Drives the selection & implementation of Automation Tools, Manage Integration of Test Framework with other tools.
- Guide and assist team members with solution design and technology troubleshooting.
- Stay up to date on new features and functionality available within the HR technology space.
- Supervise team member day to day activities, and the ongoing performance and development of each individual team member.
- Responsible for building and executing on detailed implementation plans including: discovery, design, QA/test, deploy and support.
- Collaborate with the Application Support Team to ensure sustaining support processes are in place.
- Prioritize multiple vendor relationships and drive key product improvements in partnership with the HR Product Owners.
- Ensures compliance with testing and migration standards, as well as consistent change management governance for code promotions across the Learning, Talent and Automation landscape.
- Ensures compliance to SDLC and Schwab Technology Services (STS) architecture standards and governance policies, processes, and standard methodologies.
What you have
- 7-10 years work experience in the HR domain area, including strong working and technical knowledge of Learning Management Systems, Talent Management Systems, HRIS operations and system design and implementation.
- 3+ years work experience on Learning Experience Portals (LEPs), Learning Content Management Systems (LCMS) and intranet technologies.
- 7-10 years work experience managing major SaaS-based HR products (i.e. SumTotal Systems, Workday, Cornerstone on demand, Oracle HCM Cloud, etc.)
- Strong understanding of Human Resources business processes, including Learning, Talent Acquisition, Recruiting and business process automation. Working knowledge of other HR capabilities like Core HR, Benefits, Performance Management, ER, etc. would be preferred.
- 7-10 years work experience in the Financial Services industry is preferred
- Experience working with HR workforce data, and utilizing various tools to produce robust data analytics and reporting to key business stakeholders.
- Strong cross-functional partner - Able to work with multiple stakeholders across the HR business, bridging the gap between technical and non-technical professionals.
- Proven track record of leading cross-functional teams to successfully implement strategic ideas
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Strong work experience in delivering solutions in a strong regulated environment
- Experience with an agile/scrum environment.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to handle highly sensitive data with confidentiality and integrity; ability to exercise appropriate judgment.
- Comfortable operating in a fast paced and changing environments and creating clarity out of ambiguity.
- Solid understanding of cloud integration methodologies.
- Strong working knowledge of API's (i.e. REST, SOAP) and API Management, including data governance and release (life-cycle) management practices.
- Strong track record in forecasting emerging technology trends and creating actionable plans to intersect them with solution offerings.
Back to top