Sr Desktop Support Technician
- Colorado Springs, CO
Your Opportunity This is a mid-level position with the Desktop Support group (Field Services) of Charles Schwab & Co., and will focus on supporting the Desktop Support Associates in a large Enterprise Corporate environment. The Field Services group is responsible for ordering, configuring, deploying and resolving technical issues. We are looking for an enthusiast candidate who enjoys a fast pace place to work and has a "can-do" spirit.
What you're good at
- This position will assist in deploying, troubleshooting, and maintaining equipment for a new service centers at Schwab.
- System administration of Windows 10 and Mac OS X desktops and laptops, printers, networks, audio/visual equipment, conference rooms and applications
- Inventory Management - deploy and reclaim computer equipment
- Assist in computer configuration
- Troubleshooting to resolution
- Document work in various tools. (Remedy, Clarity)
- Identifies opportunities to collaborate locally and across the enterprise to promote organizational goals and visions
- Provide excellent customer support to Schwab employees.
What you have
- The successful candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in technology and/or a minimum 2-3 years' experience supporting technology in an enterprise-wide internal Service Center environment.
- A working knowledge of PC technical support of the Windows and Macintosh desktop OS (Windows, Windows 10 and Mac OS X) is desired.
- A working knowledge of SCCM and imaging tools
- The DSA should demonstrate strong communication skills, including both written and verbal modes.
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service.
- Team management experience.
Back to top