Sr. Client Relationship Specialist- Mission Viejo, CA
- Mission Viejo, CA
Your Opportunity Our branch network is part of the broader Investor Services organization and is primarily responsible for providing advice and counsel to individuals and families with their financial needs, including retirement planning, educational planning, investment management, estate planning, active investing, managed banking, and lending needs.
You can learn more about our client offerings at: Charles Schwab - Investor Services
What you're good at
Building strong, meaningful relationships with each client is a key component of our business strategy. Our Senior Client Relationship Specialist will pursue this mission through:
- Demonstrating the ability to consistently handle client complaints and providing a resolution that meets the needs/wants of the client, the branch and the company.
- Deepening ongoing internal and external business partner relationships.
- Consistently demonstrating initiative, workplace engagement and leadership.
- Delivering a self-directed unparalleled value and outstanding client service.
- Assisting the Branch Manager and sales/support staff with meeting our clients' needs.
- Successfully navigating through extremely complex operational issues.
- Highly successful with diffusing negative client situations.
- Implementing, training and support of new processes that are adopted by the firm.
- Partnering with internal and external business partners to prepare for a branch audit.
- Being a product and service subject matter expert.
- Receiving checks, security deposits, check disbursements and new account processing.
- Actively uncovering additional business development opportunities.
- Scheduling the clients with a Financial Consultant for further consultation.
We believe that our values have helped us to build both a successful business model and an outstanding work environment. We value teamwork, integrity, service, open communication, and perseverance. If you want to be apart of a firm that truly values your contributions, consider a career at Charles Schwab.
You can read more about the culture at Schwab, by clicking here to meet our people .
What you have
We place a premium on high performance, quality service and the ability to execute the Schwab strategy. Essential skills include:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work related experience
- Active and valid Series 7 and 63 required
- Active and valid Series 9/10 is required
- Notary preferred
- Minimum of 2 years in a client service capacity
- Understanding of the financial services industry and/or securities industry is required
- Solid understanding of regulatory and compliance policies associated with brokerage business
- Demonstrated experience handling client concerns and issues with tact and diplomacy
- Demonstrated passion for building strong, personal relationships with our clients and the ability to uncover client needs
- Ability to work independently and effectively as part of a team, while handling multiple tasks and responsibilities simultaneously
- Effective time management skills, with the ability to prioritize issues and invest time where appropriate
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Need to be able to build and maintain good cross enterprise working relationships
Meet Some of Charles Schwab's Employees
Rosa R.Senior Specialist, Risk Analysis
Rosa has multiple cross-functional responsibilities and provides senior-level support to her team members. Rosa is constantly learning new things and uses this to educate the team and to perform as a liaison with various departments.
Back to top