Specialist, Schwab Trader Services
- Chicago, IL
Client Service & Support (CS&S) is the primary service and trading arm for Schwab Investor Services. CS&S provides service to our retail clients to fulfill our purpose of championing every client's goals with passion and integrity. The vision for CS&S is being engaged financial service professionals who inspire client loyalty by providing guidance and solutions to fulfill clients' needs. With a focus on employee development and collaboration, we help clients and employees reach their goals. CS&S builds loyalty with clients and employees one interaction at a time.
What you are good at
As a Financial Services Professional in Trading Services, you will have the opportunity to:
- Partner with our Active Trader clients and further deepen their relationships with Schwab.
- Provides trading and market knowledge, investment services, technical support and assistance to Schwab's Active Trading clients
- Delivering extraordinary and consistent service experience and strengthening client relationships. The team provides guidance, education and solutions that will aid clients
- Identify and consult needs & solutions including consolidate assets and provide trading guidance
- Leverage business partners to maintain/improve the client relationship
- Educate clients: Engage clients in robust discussions via inbound calls and outbound calls encompassing market conditions, trends and providing investment education.
- Be consultative: Recommend appropriate solutions to clients which align to their goals and promote Schwab growth.
- Be an advocate for clients: Care enough to ask the difficult questions knowing that just one question, the right question, can change a client's future.
- Build positive relationships: Work in a team based environment with a diverse group of associates focused on meeting the needs of the company and clients
- Use investigative skills: Resolve client issues by using technology and business authorities within Schwab to identify efficient and effective methods to meet client goals.
- Have a defined model of success: Participate in our merit based performance culture where employees feel empowered to own their career with a focus on addressing clients' needs, personalizing each interaction, and valuing clients and their time.
- Current and active FINRA Series 7 & 63 licenses preferred but willing to consider a condition of employment to obtain the FINRA Series 7 & 63 licenses
- Provide World Class Service to our clients, utilizing a White Glove philosophy based on Extreme Ownership, including utilization of empowerment when appropriate.
- Ability to proactively discuss trading topics and appropriate solutions with clients.
- Proven expertise recognizing non-verbal cues to better understand the client's needs and motivations; able to empathize with others' needs and respond sensitively; able to use good judgment when responding, and take action in order to successfully meet the client's objectives.
- Demonstrate passion for trading and market knowledge; Ability to proactively discuss trading topics and appropriate solutions with clients.
- Display ability to apply risk management and trade accurately.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, especially the ability to learn and explain complicated subjects, build quality, long-term relationships, and conduct needs-based conversations with clients.
- Have track record of achieving strong business results on a consistent basis.
Back to top